W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdalrahman Gamal

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 for Phones Bugs & Defects Thread

Using Lumia 535
Windows 10 installed
Bugs & Defects:
Project my screen not working.
connect to usb show a loading bar at top of screen and do nothing.
when my phone screen timeout and close i cannot open it again (have to remove battery and re-turn on the phone).
touch so goddamn laggy.

there's an update don't know what it do will see after installing it :D

RV94

May 10, 2015
Visit site

Photos app crashes a lot. 512mb devices suffer too much stutters and lags. Also, battery drain is insane

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Photos app crashes a lot. 512mb devices suffer too much stutters and lags. Also, battery drain is insane

512mb devices have RAM management issues from what I can tell. I have good battery life from what I can tell, little worse than before but that's to be expected. Programs don't close properly (after exiting app it will still show up in task manager) and sometimes if you hit the ram limit with a program (eg. UC Browser) the phone will freeze up instead of auto closing the program. (take battery out then pop it back in and it'll be fine)

Andrei Alex

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I`ve installed W10 on my 1020 and same problem with the photos app... now when I click it it starts and then exit and it does not work at all even after restart. how do I reinstall only this app or is there any workaround because the rest of software is working fine besides lags and battery drain. thank you

xxfuzzyxx

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

Can't wait for new build. Been running the latest build on my 1520 since release and has been fine up until the past week. Now its been freezing and requiring resets 3 times a day.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

i have done resetting my phone then i lost my battery saver app from the app list...again i did hard reset but the app is still missing from the app list is it a known issue?????

rnamin

May 12, 2015
Visit site

Not able to configure Hotmail in outlook, i tried imap-pop, exchange-office365 but to no avail. i can configure gmail,yahoo and office365 accounts but not Hotmail.

foxibs

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site

Not able to configure Hotmail in outlook, i tried imap-pop, exchange-office365 but to no avail. i can configure gmail,yahoo and office365 accounts but not Hotmail.

Hard reset did the trick for me. A lot of features don't work when you do the upgrade. But after an hard reset, I got less bugs...

TheHouseBunny

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Currently have WP10 installed on my Lumia 1520 and I like for the most parts.
Although the music app is bonkers, it doesn't show the artwork and when browsing albums it shows songs in the same album as different albums so listening to a complete album is a real PITA.

Sean1robertson

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

The Music, OneDrive & FB apps on my Lumia 635 W10 (newest build: 10052) have updates, but I go to install them and get error message when trying to install their update. "There is a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error 80073cf6". Other people have the same problem. It started right after the latest build, 10052. Hopefully next week's update fixes it. What do I do? Anyone have the same problem?

Jento Pieters

May 14, 2015
Visit site

I have some weird bugs on my Lumia 535 with Windows 10 (recent build)
You know when you have your headset connected, and when you go above the recommended audio level, you get a message about 'hearing damage' right? Well, that message should come up but instead I get nothing. My screen turns little bit black, the battery and notifications icons suddenly appear on the top of the screen. With a little blue square on the right top. AND I can't touch anything. Until I press back, I can continue with the app I was in. (And i can't increase the volume, which is the most annoying part).

Now this also happens when I'm trying to delete multiple pictures, it should show a confirmation screen, but instead I get the same bug.

Also, I can't take screenshots. I would love to show the problem visually, but the file gets corrupt instantly...
Also camera doesn't work.

This sucks :crying:

Jento Pieters

May 14, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, I have those lines only in the action center. Always horizontal, sometimes vertical. The line changes from position when you rotate your screen.

Martinspire

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

Big problem on my L930 right now. Installed the build but halfway it didn't reboot correctly and now after install my startscreen won't load (just keeps saying "loading...". Plus taskwindow shows only blue background. Think i need to hard reset

CheckeredMichael

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site

I too have a similar problem, start screen is stuck on loading, but I can pull down the bar on the top and go to settings. Can't find a way of hard resetting the phone, but have tried soft reset and that didn't help. On a Lumia 930.

Svyatko Huk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Is anyone having issues with adding second outlook account ? What the heck. It keeps on telling me to authenticate Microsoft account, and asks for attention again.

Martinspire

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

Letting it load when startscreen is not loading properly isn't a real solution. It will do it again after reboot. And i just tried fixing it with hard-reset. It went fine until i installed all my apps. Its still loading again and also after rebooting. I don't see any other solutions than to go back to 8.1 again. Perhaps i could try installing it all over again, but i doubt it will fix my issues.

​By the way, i haven't even started customizing settings or adding accounts and still it is loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12