Built-in Flashlight does not work.
    Working on my 720.. Try hard reset
    06-26-2015 04:13 AM
    No wifi on 1520.
    ajwalker and mschmi02 like this.
    06-26-2015 04:32 AM
    hey Cortana doesn't work on 930
    -cant fix

also when upgrading from 8.1, store beta tries to "update" numerous apps that don't need updating. And they keep failing.
    - only way to fix is to uninstall, then reinstall said apps.
    El Gatto likes this.
    06-26-2015 04:35 AM
    No wifi on 1520.
    Hard reset
    princeegli likes this.
    06-26-2015 04:39 AM
    2. Action centre toggles blink and are not usable.. Restart to fix..
    I have the same thing even after a full factory reset. Very annoying. Overall a great build though.
    06-26-2015 04:39 AM
    What about Viber, Messenger, Skype, etc... ? Still crashing every few texts ?
    Rick Dahl likes this.
    06-26-2015 04:42 AM
    hey Cortana doesn't work on 930
    -cant fix

also when upgrading from 8.1, store beta tries to "update" numerous apps that don't need updating. And they keep failing.
    - only way to fix is to uninstall, then reinstall said apps.
    I domt think hey cortana feature is available on TP10.. The failing update bug has been fixed in this build.. Cancel all the downloads and update each app manually by searching..
    06-26-2015 04:42 AM
    I have the same thing even after a full factory reset. Very annoying. Overall a great build though.
    I had the blink bug once.. Restarted and not having any prob now.. But the quiet hours toggle is still blinking..
    Ploydd likes this.
    06-26-2015 04:45 AM
    What about Viber, Messenger, Skype, etc... ? Still crashing every few texts ?
    I think crash after few texts was the keyboard suggestion bug.. I had this issue while using whatsapp in 10136.. It used to crash while using suggestions.. I dont find the same problem in this build..
    sbreckbill likes this.
    06-26-2015 04:49 AM
    Cannot open photos, camera, people, messaging...gives me an error saying, 'There's a problem with People/Messaging. First, try to buy the app. If that doesn't work, you'll need to uninstall the app and then install it again'. Haven't been able to figure out a solution...
    06-26-2015 04:58 AM
    Cannot open photos, camera, people, messaging...gives me an error saying, 'There's a problem with People/Messaging. First, try to buy the app. If that doesn't work, you'll need to uninstall the app and then install it again'. Haven't been able to figure out a solution...
    Did you try to go to Store beta and check for updates?
    and give it some time.
    ven07 and Jaswindder g like this.
    06-26-2015 05:03 AM
    Does anyone have an issue where none of the system apps ie, music photos contacts did not get installed when updating the preview? i cannot fine any of the system apps after the update
    06-26-2015 05:17 AM
    Tried updating on my Lumia 620. The cogs were spinning, progress bar was at the middle, suddenly bam! Sad face :-(.

What do I do? Will Windows Recovery Tool fix it?
    AnkitGondalia likes this.
    06-26-2015 05:27 AM
    Does Hey Cortana work for you guys? The app is still called Search and doesn't have setting to enable hey cortana, also cortana doesn't say anything in this build just like 10136. L930.
    06-26-2015 05:30 AM
    Try hard reset
    06-26-2015 05:32 AM
    I have another issue with the OneNote and other Office Apps. I cannot add my Office 365 account. This was also an issue in the previous build. Not sure if this more relates to the version of the App or the OS, but the error is: There's a problem with Work or School account. Again I also get the uninstall or buy option which does not fix anything.
    06-26-2015 05:33 AM
    Does anyone have an issue where none of the system apps ie, music photos contacts did not get installed when updating the preview? i cannot fine any of the system apps after the update
    Hard reset.. All the apps will be back
    renron likes this.
    06-26-2015 05:33 AM
    Bug's i have on the 830.

Quiet mode tile wont stop blinking, and i can't see how to turn it off, has caused my battery to go from full to 36% in a few hours.

Cortana listens but does not respond.

That's it for now, pretty impressed by the build so far.
    Anup Balachandran likes this.
    06-26-2015 05:34 AM
    Another issue... After the upgrade to 10149 from the previous build, my Start screen background image cannot be changed to any other image. Even deleting that image from the phone does not help. Rebooting also does not fix this. Anyone else seeing this?
    AmeriCanuck10 likes this.
    06-26-2015 05:35 AM
    Tried updating on my Lumia 620. The cogs were spinning, progress bar was at the middle, suddenly bam! Sad face :-(.

What do I do? Will Windows Recovery Tool fix it?
    How much free space is there in your phone.. Make sure your have more than 2gb space.. Move all things to sd card.. Install the build with more than 50% charge
    06-26-2015 05:36 AM
    I too want to know how to get rid of the Quiet Hours toggle blinking all the time.
    And I hear a faint 'ringing' sound (the sort you hear when metal hits against metal) every time I hold my L1020 to my ear and talk on a call. Anyone having this problem??
    06-26-2015 05:38 AM
    Another issue... After the upgrade to 10149 from the previous build, my Start screen background image cannot be changed to any other image. Even deleting that image from the phone does not help. Rebooting also does not fix this. Anyone else seeing this?
    Had this prob.. Tried to change the image but failed 2-3 times.. Try again and again or change it to none and then try using tile, if not working with tile try with background.. Hard reset if still not working
    06-26-2015 05:39 AM
    Seems hard resetting is the solution for most bugs/issues. If you talk about hard reset, is that where you hold the Vol- and Power button? Or factory reset?
    06-26-2015 05:41 AM
    Is there any workaround for people hub? it just keeps on crashing.

This is a brief review so far of this latest build (10149) on my Lumia 730 dual sim (India).
    I have found only following bugs so far:

1. The action centre items sometimes keep blinking (esp. quiet hiur).

2. The people hub again crashes like before.

3. The language pack still cannot be downladed and used.

4. Sometimes swipe down action of notification centre lags. Usually when we used to play games and all, the action centre used to take a pause in between before the full swipe down. Now its seen everywhere.

5. Microsoft Edge fails to display few websites properly, especially facebook.

6. When you click on 'check updates' in store beta, you will end up seeing the entire set of apps you have installed in update queue. I wonder why.

7. Still uninstalling an app from app list wont take it away instantly. Only a restart will remove it from the app list.

Now the good things about the build.

1. The new animations are nice, though it looks like iOS animations.

2. The app loading time has reduced and seems much faster.

3. The parallax effect on start screen has returned.

4. There is a decent transtion from start screen to app list swipe action. Seems good so far.

5. The 8.1 update 2 feature to lock devices by double tapping on on-screen navigation bar has entered this build and live.

6. You can see many minor and major tweaks in UI, like font style & size, app icons, volume bar, placement of items in action centre,accent colour for navigation bar ( on screen), dark background for store beta and so on.
    7. PDF files can be opened using a dedicated PDF reader app now.

8. New system sounds like in PC/ laptop is audible for system alerts or default tones.

9. The file explorer also has certain tweaks and the folder icons are more polished now.

10. The new video app is called movies &tv and it has new options as well. It detects folders from your photos hub and picks up the videos from there.
    Neil Manuel and sanjeev sandy like this.
    06-26-2015 05:42 AM
    .. Cancel all the downloads and update each app manually by searching..
    That didn't work
    06-26-2015 05:51 AM
2,234 ... 2324252627 ...