The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
05-20-2016 09:03 AM
2,234 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Messaging not working on my 830. The app is opening and showing all my previous messages. But I'm not receiving any sms. Had to wait a long for the call from WhatsApp and telegram in order to get the code to activate them. Anyone else having the same problem?
    06-26-2015 09:38 PM
    Messaging not working on my 830. The app is opening and showing all my previous messages. But I'm not receiving any sms. Had to wait a long for the call from WhatsApp and telegram in order to get the code to activate them. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Yup. I have, I can't even send multimedia messages. I'm using my Lumia 920 now. I'm gonna try to revert my L830 back to WP8.1 and use my 920 as a W10:TP. Oh yeah I've been losing pics and can't even save images, the only way is screen shots and cropping. I totally screwed up my 830. Time for a fresh start, round 3...
    06-26-2015 10:04 PM
    Yup. I have, I can't even send multimedia messages. I'm using my Lumia 920 now. I'm gonna try to revert my L830 back to WP8.1 and use my 920 as a W10:TP. Oh yeah I've been losing pics and can't even save images, the only way is screen shots and cropping. I totally screwed up my 830. Time for a fresh start, round 3...
    You and me both.
    06-26-2015 10:08 PM
    I still cannot enable Cortana. Did an upgrade yesterday and a hard reset today on a HTC One M8. I Get to the screen that says Before we get started, I'll need some info with a page full of text below but no way to continue on. I get a red bar at the bottom that says Search the web and windows to perform a search but am not able to proceed to the cortana settings. I can do a search and get to the hamburger menu to get to the settings screen which brings me right back here. Any one else get this?
    06-26-2015 10:16 PM
    On my 830 it removed all kinds of apps and now I can't get to the store to find them.
    I had the same issue on my 635, just do a factory reset and everything will be fine.
    hack14u likes this.
    06-26-2015 10:52 PM
    I still cannot enable Cortana. Did an upgrade yesterday and a hard reset today on a HTC One M8. I Get to the screen that says Before we get started, I'll need some info with a page full of text below but no way to continue on. I get a red bar at the bottom that says Search the web and windows to perform a search but am not able to proceed to the cortana settings. I can do a search and get to the hamburger menu to get to the settings screen which brings me right back here. Any one else get this?
    I was getting this on my 635 until I realized I had scaled the text larger through the settings menu under ease of access..as soon as I reduced that the full text was visible and I could proceed. A bug for sure. You might want to check that.
    Sabin V Abraham and jimm69 like this.
    06-26-2015 10:53 PM
    I really hate the store beta. Cant update apps . Cant also .uninstall them. Cant also reinstall them with original store coz they look updated, cant also uninstall them with storage sense
    Lemongrabed likes this.
    06-26-2015 11:02 PM
    So I'm not sure I'm answering your question but when you launch Cortana you then have to select notebook and then from there you can view the settings for cortana.
    06-26-2015 11:08 PM
    ERROR 0x80070003 on updating specific app..

wp_ss_20150626_0001.png
    06-26-2015 11:09 PM
    Except that every thing is fine, Gmail working good with Outlook mail.. All the apps are updated.
    06-26-2015 11:11 PM
    Just a quick, probably dumb question, but how do I go about making sure my apps are up to date. I've read a lot of comments suggesting I update my apps. I've gone into the beta store, checked for updates, and waited....and waited. No updates. Am I missing something? :)
    Thanks.
    06-27-2015 12:53 AM
    Just a quick, probably dumb question, but how do I go about making sure my apps are up to date. I've read a lot of comments suggesting I update my apps. I've gone into the beta store, checked for updates, and waited....and waited. No updates. Am I missing something? :)
    Thanks.
    That is how it's done, used tap the update button a few times. You also can go to the normal store and check for updates.
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    06-27-2015 01:10 AM
    Hi guys. When you report a bug please include the device you use. Helps those who have similar devices check for that bug on theirs to see if it is a common bug for that type of model, common on models with that spec and for those who haven't updated to know what to expect. Those already listing their devices thank you.
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    06-27-2015 01:20 AM
    Build 10149.
    Flashlight works in Lumia 1020. and for some reason after a while every freakin' time my wifi toggle lits up. Battery saver working shows time to charge and time left for complete charge although apps usage area is totally empty (even after using since yesterday) and battery drains faster than 8.1 cyan/denim. Store beta occasionally crashes. My keyboard keeps changing between US and UK idk why!
    Glance background works but adding custom background doesn't.
    Last edited by renuzaki; 06-27-2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: more stuffz
    06-27-2015 01:28 AM
    On my lumia 535, every download seems to be stuck on store beta. I tried canceling the updates and then manually searched them to download the apps, but the apps don't download!
    Ryan ODonnell likes this.
    06-27-2015 01:31 AM
    On my lumia 535, every download seems to be stuck on store beta. I tried canceling the updates and then manually searched them to download the apps, but the apps don't download!
    it takes time to download sometimes just restart once. although even after downloading / installing every-time you open Store Beta it starts installing all apps again and again and again LMAO
    06-27-2015 01:40 AM
    it takes time to download sometimes just restart once. although even after downloading / installing every-time you open Store Beta it starts installing all apps again and again and again LMAO
    Same experience. And even system apps like touch shows some 150 Mb :-o
    06-27-2015 02:38 AM
    Cant launch application from notification center like messaging app, whatssapp etc., Does anyone having this issue...?? Battery backup was unbelievable. Drained only 4% in 8 hours (without wi-fi) on stand by
    Last edited by venkatesh vakalapudi; 06-27-2015 at 05:48 AM.
    06-27-2015 02:53 AM
    I had the app problem after installing so I went to update them and the store didn't open. Left it for a few hours and most of them now open.

One problem is the trying to open Settings gives me a 'try the store' error???

So I hard reset using the buttons......now it fails with the unhappy face when trying to install :(

So I've got to go back to 8.1 and try again. Lumia 630 UK CV.
    06-27-2015 02:55 AM
    On my 640 I have no 'Glance' any more.
    I've had the same bug on my L720. After Hard Reset I let it "settle down" for 1 hour or so (cuz lumia was downloading something) and then, glance appeared. Working fine, but cant say same about this build...
    I've come from 8.1 so it's buggy for me. Especially freaking Store Beta (such a disgrace, really).
    - Lock Screen is a bit slow. It has to be 1.5 secs or so to be unlocked.
    - Action center is also slow. It takes maybe 2.5 secs to show up, while on 8.1 I've got it right away
    - Edge is pretty good, but some web-pages loading slow and I cant see the progress bar.
    - Quiet hours was blinking but after (3 hard resets..or even 4) it had come in order.
    - Store Beta... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!. Slow loading, a lot of freezes, fails to update some apps and etc.
    - Can't log in into my gmail account, cuz of the button "accept" is not working for me lol (upd. I've set )
    - Tiny battery icon. What the hell is that?
    - While working with mail, it's too difficult to navigate between accounts. Why did they do that? :c
    - Settings > Background apps = Crash
    - Photos - slow and crash sometimes
    - Black and blank context menu (where you can choose "uninstall app/pin to start") if you are using White theme
    - Maps = crash
    - Windows feedback takes long time to load
    - Windows camera freezes
    - I wanted to roll back on 8.1 with Windows Phone recovery tool but failed :c Will try again after hard reset.

This build is completely not for me and it's not faster than 8.1. Liars :cc
    06-27-2015 03:28 AM
    Yeah i'm having the same issue on my Icon as well. This problem existed in the previous build which also did expose the ability to add an MMS APN but this new build does not, it only has the Internet APN.
    No, this build DOES have the MMS APN. I had to add MMS and Internet APNs manually in this build
    06-27-2015 03:52 AM
    Just about all my issues (including several resets) have been resolved. But I have one serious NEW one: Cannot connect to internet via cell network...must be on WiFi. Any suggestions; anyone else?
    You need to enter your APN settings manually. I had the same problem
    06-27-2015 04:03 AM
    where is notebook section i cant find out.. even i dnt have one note app
    06-27-2015 04:54 AM
    where is notebook section i cant find out.. even i dnt have one note app
    Note is available in the action centre. When u click on that it will automatically take u to store beta
    06-27-2015 04:56 AM
    but it just enter in store beta doesnt find app ..by manuuly i mdownloading one note app...plz give me steps how to enable crotana...
    06-27-2015 05:02 AM
2,234 ... 2829303132 ...