W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlkk

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

Have tried twice from a clean restart via Windows Recovery Tool to get my work Exchange email account to stop asking for a complex password on my L920. First time left the account active on 8.1 and it locked me into setting a password but wouldn't let me enter the confirming password. Second time from 8.1 I deleted the account and everything worked well through a couple restarts before the password prompt and no ability to enter the confirming password. Back to 8.1 until 1015x comes out.

BilalSayz

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Can't send or receive SMS on my Lumia 920. Its showing my previous messages but can't send or receive.
Tried
=> Restart
=> Soft Reset
=> Hard Reset
NO LUCK .. Any Solution?

Ishmam Ishtiaque

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

I have had the build installed on my lumia 535 from yesterday. The first day,it worked flawlessly, but from today i have been experiencing a weird bug. The screen goes black even when the phone is kept idle. Force rebooting the phone seems to fix this, but after few hours it again goes black. Is there any solution for this bug?

srinath prathi

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

apps in sd card create problem. and there is no way to see recent calls. cortana not working with region being india and language as uk

720 here

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Can't send or receive SMS on my Lumia 920. Its showing my previous messages but can't send or receive.
Tried
=> Restart
=> Soft Reset
=> Hard Reset
NO LUCK .. Any Solution?

Same problem for me.. Didn't do hard reset.. Thank you, I was about to do hard reset for the problem. So that also won't help, isn't it.. Better to move back to wp8.1 for now I think

ScorpioJonesy

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

The build is a lot better than previous ones however I still have quite a few bugs even after a hard reset..

I cant fine the settings for the capacitive buttons vibrate (Lumia 930), check all the menus and cant seem to disable it.
Bluetooth music to my car stereo is really flaky, had to restart the phone more than once
If I hold press and app in the list (not start) so I can pin etc the test is black on a black background, ie I cant see anything
Lots of apps such as here maps, extra and info, mix radio keep wanting to install but wont
Battery drained super fast but after a day seems to have fixed itself
Notification centre icons blinking
Cant set message alert tones :(

ScorpioJonesy

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

The build is a lot better than previous ones however I still have quite a few bugs even after a hard reset..

I cant fine the settings for the capacitive buttons vibrate (Lumia 930), check all the menus and cant seem to disable it.
Bluetooth music to my car stereo is really flaky, had to restart the phone more than once
If I hold press and app in the list (not start) so I can pin etc the test is black on a black background, ie I cant see anything
Lots of apps such as here maps, extra and info, mix radio keep wanting to install but wont
Battery drained super fast but after a day seems to have fixed itself
Notification centre icons blinking
Cant set message alert tones :(

Just fixed the black test and black background - it happens if you choose the "light theme". Switched back to dark theme and the text is readable again.

JetFixxxer

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

Performed a hard reset and now I keep getting errors when I trying to download and install extras + info Error 0x80070003. Doesn't ask me for a password either.

Anubis99

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys! So yesterday I finally decided to make the jump and install Windows 10 mobile on my Lumia Icon. Everything went well and I really like it. Sure, there is some bugs here and there but nothing dramatic... except one thing that really bugs me. I can't download the texts suggestions for anything else than English (United States); I've tried four different keyboard download and it always fails and says: "The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully".

Does anyone have experienced this problem and if yes, do you know a workaround ?

I really hope that someone will help me, because I'm gonna be forced to go back to wp8.1 otherwise :/

Avinash Jogi

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Build 10149 in Lumia 520

Guys very slow in Lumia 520, taking very much time to open any app, even opening messages,calls etc..windows phone 8.1 is 100 times better than this. This build is only good for high end mobiles with 1gb ram but not with low end mobiles.

qsr786

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 for Phones Bugs & Defects Thread

I cant get mobile data to work on 10149, did a hard reset, operator otelo vodaphone Germany

thememonster93

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Battery life for 1520 on 10149

I have updated my red 1520 to 10149, and I love it. However I am running into an issue where it will (almost literally) melt through that massive battery.

This seems to happen most often while attempting to update apps and because there are some such as extras+info are stuck constantly trying to update, that is practically all of the time. The phone will get really hot around the processor and run through the battery at about 10% every few minutes. I would love to install this on my daily driver but I can't when I can only go a few hours without charging.

Don't get me wrong, I am not mad. I know that this is beta software and there will be bugs like this but I have not seen anybody else say that this is happening to them so I figured I would ask. I also have tried several hard resets. I believe that I am on my fourth fresh install.

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Day 2...
Have done hard reset 4 times..
Still stuck at 13% 😓
And getting "error 0x80072f78"
(Any help)

Attachments

• IMG-20150628-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150628-WA0000.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14