05-20-2016 09:03 AM
2,234 ... 6869707172 ...
tools
    1-Screen for start menu or lock screen sets wrongly with a partial blank
    2- Some apps cannot be downloaded or updated..still
    3-In settings, options like touch do not work
    4-You get an additional, the former, battery saver - useless with the new one
    08-02-2015 08:05 AM
    1. Battery draining very very fast wrt 8.1
    2. Still background apps not closing -- u have to close them manually, and if u forget u r gone.
    3. Can not assign ringtone to individual - it says some app to be installed but when visit store it says nothing available. I have ringtone maker of Nokia installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Even after several try can not move apps from fone to SD card! BS
    5. Screen becomes non-responsive in times and can not even accept calls...................
    6. Hangs on ............Loading...................... frequently when ending an app and coming back to desktop/start screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7. WiFi - selected to be ON manually but it goes ON without my notice!!!!!

Again go back to 8.1? -- MS is not caring the buyers! Or their developers are on leave?
    Last edited by Darenhoff; 08-02-2015 at 03:01 PM.
    08-02-2015 01:37 PM
    1-Screen for start menu or lock screen sets wrongly with a partial blank
    You've selected one-handed mode by mistake. Just press-and-hold the Start key for a second or two and it'll come back.
    08-02-2015 02:15 PM
    Again go back to 8.1? -- MS is not caring the buyers! Or their developers are on leave?
    It's a beta. It's going to have lots of bugs, and the idea is you report them. You don't assume the developer doesn't care about it's buyers just because it's buggy. That's the whole point of a beta release.
    08-02-2015 02:17 PM
    I admit I haven't read the whole 43 page thread, but is anyone else's calendar completely phu---- I mean, screwed up? I can only see maybe half the page for a new entry but can't click on anything. Going to try a 3rd part cal until it's better. :(
    08-02-2015 04:06 PM
    VPN error triggers quick actions blinking
    youtube.com/watch?v=S6b6TZzd10U
    Restart fixed the problem.
    08-03-2015 03:39 AM
    First, please cite the phone model number you are using when posting!

Second, your calendar issue may be because you increased text size under Setttings>Ease of Access>More options>Text Scaling

Make the text the smallest size and your calendar should look just fine.....but with small text. I am sure they will "clean" this up as they finalize the Windows 10 Mobile Build.
    08-03-2015 06:00 AM
    This build is really good after a hard reset, I barely see any 'loading.....' Either
    08-03-2015 08:59 AM
    My list of bugs I consider annoying so far. My apologies if I am duplicating others posts. Lumia 830 AT&T.
    1) When prompted to review background apps, if I select to view the background apps, the OS reboots. I must cancel to avoid reboot. I have not yet found a way to edit background apps as accessing it within settings doesn't work. Nothing populates.
    2) Mobile hot spot turns off while in use randomly.
    3) Lots of compatibility issues with Edge browser and sites I use on a daily basis.
    4) Email notifications aren't working properly. The unread message indicator on the mailbox tile does not show the correct number of unread messages received.
    5) I would like to be able to swipe to delete an SMS message like I can in emails.

My upgrade experience was pretty poor. I ended up with the start screen crash loop that others have reported. Given this, I decided to do a fresh install from a hard reset. I do highly recommend this. Even though its a pita, I ended up with a much more stable environment.
    All in all I do like the OS and I think its is almost ready to be on my primary phone. I will probably install the next build on it.
    Last edited by Mark Kaplan; 08-03-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    08-03-2015 09:05 AM
    Not much of a bug but it's annoying to me that you swipe left to erase an email int the mail app but have to swipe right to erase a notification in the notification list.
    08-03-2015 09:15 AM
    Not much of a bug but it's annoying to me that you swipe left to erase an email int the mail app but have to swipe right to erase a notification in the notification list.
    You can customize what happens when you swipe left/right in the settings of the Mail.
    Joe920 likes this.
    08-03-2015 09:25 AM
    You can customize what happens when you swipe left/right in the settings of the Mail.
    Awesome thanks
    08-03-2015 09:28 AM
    I updated my Lumia 920 to WP10, like it pretty well. My biggest issues are that I am experiencing screen freezes and becomes unresponsive to touch input at least once a day, no pattern of use leads to it. I have to soft reset my phone to be able to use the phone again. The other thing is that the system is laggy- I click Search/Cortana, and it shows my previous entry results for a split second, and then goes to search mode. Once there, typing or voice input lags behind for about three seconds, and then catches up to what I am inputting. Switching from app to app is laggy also, oftentimes leading to freeze up as well.
    08-03-2015 10:37 AM
    You can change that in settings.
    08-03-2015 10:48 AM
    Running it on my Lumia Icon. Battery life makes me sad now. Also, The Microsoft Camera puts lines across any low-light picture. Lumia Camera works okay though.
    08-03-2015 12:36 PM
    ATT Lumia 1020 on T-Mobile's network running 10166. After hard reset everything works fine...except:

1. Data doesn't work...even though it shows bars, refers to an 'access point' issue that I'm not sure how to approach.
    2. Every other time start screen will take forever (infinity) to load.

Any suggestions?
    08-03-2015 05:54 PM
    I've had the build for a while and have been mostly pleased with it. But recently, Netflix won't launch anymore. It will show the Netflix logo for several seconds and then just close. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Weird how it worked fine for weeks and suddenly stopped working.
    08-03-2015 08:42 PM
    Hi All.
    Photos app problem. I have the link to folder with photos in OneDrive folder. I can see these photos in Photos on my phone. There was Some photos with wrong dates and I've fixed this infomation on my PC (2019 year → 2009). But I can't see any changes in app on my phone. Refresh icon in application was active a long time many times. But no changes.
    Photos app on my PC refreshed ok.
    08-03-2015 10:24 PM
    I've recently upgraded my Lumia 640 to 10 then carried out a hard reset.
    Only problems I've encountered up to now are:

Bluetooth keeps dropping connection to headset when in driving mode?
    All ringtone genre's were blanked (Zune restored this)?
    After upgrade and then the subsequent hard reset I lost half my 'Extras' menu entries?
    No 'Glance' option although I don't use it anyway, was there before hard reset now completely disappeared?

Battery life great, on a par with 8.1, 2500mah battery gives me 2 full days (24/7) or 3 if I toggle airplane mode when sleeping.
    No issues with touch, speed is very impressive, no lag.
    Cortana better than 8.1 when using headset to call contacts, doesn't throw as many wobblers or throw up the wrong contacts anymore.
    08-04-2015 05:55 AM
    I've had the build for a while and have been mostly pleased with it. But recently, Netflix won't launch anymore. It will show the Netflix logo for several seconds and then just close. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Weird how it worked fine for weeks and suddenly stopped working.
    I am using a Lumia 1520 and the same thing happened to my Facebook app......it was working great and now will not start.
    08-04-2015 07:16 AM
    I have been using this build since it launched and now the non responsive screen bug is getting more frequent. Specially on calls.

The store has become quite buggy as well. Searching and accessing the downloads page crashes it.
    08-04-2015 02:47 PM
    I have been using this build since it launched and now the non responsive screen bug is getting more frequent. Specially on calls.

The store has become quite buggy as well. Searching and accessing the downloads page crashes it.
    Been getting this a lot lately. As well as the loading bug on the start screen, among MANY other problems.
    08-04-2015 03:31 PM
    I had the same problem on my 1520 and the Window's Recovery tool fixed my problem and I was able to update successfully.
    08-04-2015 03:49 PM
    Anyone have a fix on the no notifications on receiving messages and whatsapp?i have to check my phone everytime doesnt make a sound when receiving
    08-05-2015 02:06 AM
    Hi.
    I can't send or receive message, also mobile data can't be activated, the H simbol won't appeared although it still on the screen if I scroll down the action centre, I have try to reset trough 'about' option, but the problems still remain.

I'm using 625.
    08-05-2015 03:35 AM
2,234 ... 6869707172 ...