W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceot

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

Agaskew,
Try this, copy custom ringtones to ringtones folder in phone, MP3 genre must be ringtone
Thank you, notice no S, just ringtone for the genre. There are apps on the store that can change mp3 tags if you can't do it on your computer.

Dirk Bromberg

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10166 : BUGS Thread

Is push of apps from store website to phone working on your 10166 flashed phone? On mine it's not. But location service is working fine.

Karan-Kapoor

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

Hi guys!

I'm on build 10166 (Lumia 930). I can't see any languages under Speech.
I've tried resetting my phone and switching regions but I still haven't found a solution that works.

Has anybody else faced something like this?

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

for those who still don't know:
-if you can't change background wallpaper do this
-if you are in a loop loading or resuming after rebooting: lock your phone, unlock it, press windows key a couple of times, and repeat everything until the start screen appears nicely.

npafaller

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site

But it loads faster than 4.9, still has the pro camera options and it includes rich capture.

I still prefer using lumia camera specially 1020 user. They remove the super pixel (38MP combined pixel to 5MP picture). That 5MP picture is the sharpest 5MP pic u can see in cameraphone and even comparable or better to dSLR pics with same resolution. And zooming captured pic is too laggy

Karan-Kapoor

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys!

I'm on a Lumia 930 and I can't see any languages under Speech.
I've tried resetting my phone and switching regions but I still haven't found a solution that works.

Has anybody else faced something like this?

Red920

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

Build 10166 has been working quite well on my 920, but in the past couple of days I've had several sim errors and camera crashes etc. Soft reset has resolved the problem each time, but it's getting a bit annoying.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

Anytime my phone 1320 hangs, I would just hold the power button for several seconds and it will restart. Do you think is that the what you call soft reset?

Red920

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

Build 10166 has worked quite well on my Lumia 920, but in the past couple of days I keep on getting sim errors and also some carema crashes etc.
Soft reset usually resolves the situation (unitil the next sim error).

Also a smaller bug that PDF's seem to open with Edge, instead of Adobe Reader, which is installed.

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Is anyone else having a problem with skype? Video seems to last only a few seconds and then the person's video that am calling becomes black. Am not sure if it's the app or an issue with build 10166? Please help me on this, am using a Lumia 930

Daniel Menoni

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

Does anyone know how to change the actions for swipe gestures in the Outlook app? There used to be a settings button. Now, you long press the account name to access settings, but there are no options for changing the swipe actions.

HTC One M8 - 10166 - TMo

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone know how to change the actions for swipe gestures in the Outlook app? There used to be a settings button. Now, you long press the account name to access settings, but there are no options for changing the swipe actions.

HTC One M8 - 10166 - TMo

Tap on the hamburger and then tap the gear beside the smiley found at the bottom right corner of the screen

Daniel Menoni

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

Aha! I have some news.
  1. In order to access the settings for the Outlook mail app, you may need to rotate your screen into landscape mode. Very strange, but the settings icon does not appear in portrait mode.
  2. Once there, you can change things like the swipe actions for each email account
  3. You can also add new email accounts.
  4. Bonus, you can turn on email notifications per account. I know some people have noticed email notifications not showing up in 10166, I believe the problem is simply that they are default turned off.

Hope this helps someone out there! I gave this build a 4 in feedback, it's better than halfway with features and all, but still quite buggy in terms of update process, responsive layouts and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99