W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayd100

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 for Phones Bugs & Defects Thread

Lumia 720.
India
Vodafone

No Cellular Network after Win 10 update. Any Solution?

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
L1020, UK, O2 network. After update all was fine initially, after the second update however I no-longer have mobile signal, says there's no sim....any ideas anyone?
Just add neither the phone or messaging apps will open either.
Further where have they hidden the screen where you select mobile operator etc its not in 'phone' in settings?

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

Lumia 1020, Email app disappeared and email notifications not showing. Also internet sharing is not working.

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

L1020, UK, O2 network. After update all was fine initially, after the second update however I no-longer have mobile signal, says there's no sim....any ideas anyone?
Just add neither the phone or messaging apps will open either.
Further where have they hidden the screen where you select mobile operator etc its not in 'phone' in settings?

My L1020 also lost messaging apps.....are the settings you need under network and wireless ?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Lumia 1020, Email app disappeared and email notifications not showing. Also internet sharing is not working.

All email accounts go through the new outlook app. Add your accounts through it as there's no longer "email+ accounts" in WP 10 TP

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

All email accounts go through the new outlook app. Add your accounts through it as there's no longer "email+ accounts" in WP 10 TP
Thanks found it, however how do I turn on the notifications for incoming emails in the notification bar?

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

The problem I'm having is I try to add my main account it says it's already setup on the device, but in Outlook no accounts are listed, I only have the option to add accounts. In the calendar, my various calendars are listed but nothing shows for them.

szchoudri

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Lumia 620

I cant seem to sign in on my phone using the Microsoft Account. I can sign in on the Email, One Drive and Skype just fine. Contacts are appearing but my messages backup isnt restoring, it asks to sign in using the MSA and when i click "Microsoft Account" nothing happens.

I've Done a Soft and Hard Reset respectively.

I had previously Lumia Denim Release.

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Help help help

Lumia 830

My start screen was like before only

I'm not able to open the settings menu.
How to har reset my phone? :(

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Anyone knows how to reset the device by typing some numbers, I had read somewhere but I don't know the keys :/

JoLindell

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Same issue here. After the update SIM PIN is requested, but when pressing numbers there is no "dot" visible, ie. phone is not accepting numbers.
When removing SIM phone starts and it's updated. So WP10 is not made for old fasion calls :cool:

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Can no longer use the Feedback app. It now says I need to start the app with a good data connection.....which I do have. So Im not sure what's wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss