W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

renuzaki

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

On my lumia 535, every download seems to be stuck on store beta. I tried canceling the updates and then manually searched them to download the apps, but the apps don't download!

it takes time to download sometimes just restart once. although even after downloading / installing every-time you open Store Beta it starts installing all apps again and again and again LMAO :evil:

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

it takes time to download sometimes just restart once. although even after downloading / installing every-time you open Store Beta it starts installing all apps again and again and again LMAO :evil:

Same experience. And even system apps like touch shows some 150 Mb :-o

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site

Cant launch application from notification center like messaging app, whatssapp etc., Does anyone having this issue...?? Battery backup was unbelievable. Drained only 4% in 8 hours (without wi-fi) on stand by

Last edited:

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

I had the app problem after installing so I went to update them and the store didn't open. Left it for a few hours and most of them now open.

One problem is the trying to open Settings gives me a 'try the store' error???

So I hard reset using the buttons......now it fails with the unhappy face when trying to install :(

So I've got to go back to 8.1 and try again. Lumia 630 UK CV.

Lemongrabed

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

On my 640 I have no 'Glance' any more.
I've had the same bug on my L720. After Hard Reset I let it "settle down" for 1 hour or so (cuz lumia was downloading something) and then, glance appeared. Working fine, but cant say same about this build...
I've come from 8.1 so it's buggy for me. Especially freaking Store Beta (such a disgrace, really).
- Lock Screen is a bit slow. It has to be 1.5 secs or so to be unlocked.
- Action center is also slow. It takes maybe 2.5 secs to show up, while on 8.1 I've got it right away
- Edge is pretty good, but some web-pages loading slow and I cant see the progress bar.
- Quiet hours was blinking but after (3 hard resets..or even 4) it had come in order.
- Store Beta... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!. Slow loading, a lot of freezes, fails to update some apps and etc.
- Can't log in into my gmail account, cuz of the button "accept" is not working for me lol (upd. I've set )
- Tiny battery icon. What the hell is that?
- While working with mail, it's too difficult to navigate between accounts. Why did they do that? :c
- Settings > Background apps = Crash
- Photos - slow and crash sometimes
- Black and blank context menu (where you can choose "uninstall app/pin to start") if you are using White theme
- Maps = crash
- Windows feedback takes long time to load
- Windows camera freezes
- I wanted to roll back on 8.1 with Windows Phone recovery tool but failed :c Will try again after hard reset.

This build is completely not for me and it's not faster than 8.1. Liars :cc

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

Yeah i'm having the same issue on my Icon as well. This problem existed in the previous build which also did expose the ability to add an MMS APN but this new build does not, it only has the Internet APN.

No, this build DOES have the MMS APN. I had to add MMS and Internet APNs manually in this build

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Just about all my issues (including several resets) have been resolved. But I have one serious NEW one: Cannot connect to internet via cell network...must be on WiFi. Any suggestions; anyone else?

You need to enter your APN settings manually. I had the same problem

Nihal Gangurde

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

but it just enter in store beta doesnt find app ..by manuuly i mdownloading one note app...plz give me steps how to enable crotana...

Clive Rennie

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Cant setup my gmail accounts in outlook app freezes at the accept or cancel screen its the same way on L640xl and my L1520

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Cant setup my gmail accounts in outlook app freezes at the accept or cancel screen its the same way on L640xl and my L1520

I have my gmail account working in outlook app. I didnt do a hard reset, I had configured my account when I had the build 10080.

marku5turbo

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site

Installed yesterday on Lumia 930. Spartan fails to render facebook page. Also, which is very weird, no albums showing in photo app...only camera roll and saved pictures. I have 6 photo albums in the phone, the pictures are there when you scroll them in date order, but it doesn't show the albums. I even tried hard reset, reinserting 1-2 albums with photos, letting the phone settle and discover them but album folders don't show.
Anyone else has it?
Apart from that it is amazing, and you forget it's a preview.

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site

I installed it on my 930 yesterday.. But since then phone is charging very slowly at 20% per hour. Anybody else facing this problem?

WCfan

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

Yup, same thing is happening on my Icon. I have tried to update my phone to this build 3 times and failed each time.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Messaging not working at all.. Not receiving any messages in my 830! No other major problem at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb