W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daksh phondekar

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

i am using lumia 520 and just before this i am unistall window 10 anfter installing window 10 .my camera is not working and setting also crack some time. i have done every thing for clean install . first install and then hardreset

i thought the best idea is to wait for the official release of window 10 for phone

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site

Yes it happened to me. Lumia 735. I went ahead called myself from another phone. I let it go all the way to VM and left a message. I went back into call history and deleted the call and the VM. After about one minute, the 1 missed call icon went away. Keep i mind there are two phone icon in your All apps page. make sure you unpin the old version and, repin the new one.

Exanthius

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

I fixed that by updating the photos app. After updating, try to set a new background from your photos again.

bemiquel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

Is there any way of pinning individual albums such as the camera roll?

I just don't understand why would I have to see all the pictures I have been sent on whatsapp, etc, every time I want to just watch the pics I took.

myoujin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Until now 4 thing that need to improve.
1. Battery icon too small. Charging animation small. Must use microscope to see. (small for my giant lumia 1520)
2. Cannot select photo when using photo marker app. Some other apps also same.
3. Photo update too slow. After screen shot cannot find when want to share using whechat. Camera photo also same.
4. Sometimes keyboard not pop up. Need to close edge and open back to get to keyboard.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Notification doesn't clear properly until you open it and see there is no notifications, then notification icon disappears.

Cortana - pressing hamburger sometimes opens up with a blank menu.

The first photo I took after updating got corrupted and wasn't able to be viewed - this was instantaneous i.e. as soon as the photo was taken it wasn't able to be viewed while still in the camera app - seems ok with subsequent photos however.

Cannot open a photo and share it via Outlook - Outlook is not in the list of share-able apps. Can however open Outlook and add it to an email as an attachment that way.

I also agree with the above, charging icon is teeny tiny on my L930

Edge browser - had a page where I knew there was more below, but it only scrolled down a certain way and then wouldn't scroll down any further, despite me being able to see a little more as the screen bounced.

Would like to be able to pin individual email accounts to "Start screen" like before on 8.1

Finding Outlook and the new Calendar less intuitive than 8.1, but may get used to it.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

Just noticed there's no more Lens selection in the Camera app. This means that QR code scanning is now completely inaccessible by default. But really I miss when Bing Vision was an option in Search.

jimitndiaye

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

I'm encountering the problem where the Messaging app (and a few others, including the Store Beta) won't launch saying something like "X app can't be opened. An app update may be available in the Store."Not sure what to do now other than roll back to 8.1. Anyone have any thoughts?

fullondevisz

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site

After installing I couldnt yet unlock, doesn't accept PIN on lumia 820. I waited 1-2 hours as it was told but nothing changed. Than the whole night passed and still nothing. [Supposedly shouldn't be turned off so i didnt]
What should I do?

Marc_With_a_C

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Sign in using Microsoft account just sits and spins on Just a moment.
No tile notifications on pinned outlook.com and gmail tiles.
Photos tile shows blank (transparent background) but you do see the animation for the spin.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

When commenting on a WindowsCentral article, I had the following issue - weird band across the bottom of the keyboard and the "return" key had been substituted with a "search" key, though it did function as a return key and I was able to post my comment.

Actually it didn't post my comment!

wp_ss_20150629_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs