W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

Cannot share mobile using mobile hotspot, and still no usb tethering nl630 dual sim. One sim is for mobile broadband only.
Well known issue since first build...

No email notifications, not in the notifications and actions.
As a matter of fact, some of my mails appears in notification center from time to time but generally speaking you are right, it is well known bug, e-mail still doesn't work properly...

The store needs panel beating, more clicks to get to what used to be My Apps.
Very agree with U, not a huge fan although it has couple or more than welcome improvements, I guess we all have to give it a chance, it takes some time to get acclimated to :D

Knights2257

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10166 : BUGS Thread

It broke my phone... HTC M1 8m "your pc/device needs to be repaired" boot config data missing or contains errors. Awesome.:(

Can't hard reset, can't get to settings... phone just keeps restarting and going to BSoD. Not cool. Wife is one step away from going back to Android and this will probably push her the rest of the way over. Have to get this fixed asap.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

It broke my phone... HTC M1 8m "your pc/device needs to be repaired" .... Have to get this fixed asap.
Microsoft has recently updated the Windows Phone Recovery Tool with support for the HTC One (M8) so just get it and fix it, and don't forget to keep us informed however ;)

AlexHaasen

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Using alarms, vibration cannot be chosen anymore.
I am used to it having it under my pillow so that my wife doesn't wake up.
Any clue?

rhodnieda

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

It broke my phone... HTC M1 8m "your pc/device needs to be repaired" boot config data missing or contains errors. Awesome.:(

Can't hard reset, can't get to settings... phone just keeps restarting and going to BSoD. Not cool. Wife is one step away from going back to Android and this will probably push her the rest of the way over. Have to get this fixed asap.

Turn off you device then turn on by pressing volume down and power button keep holding the volume button when you see the exclamation point released the volume down and press volume up ,volume down, power button ang the last press volume down...automatically hard reset the device

AshD101

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site

Dunno why but screenshots are not getting saved on my 730. Tried restarting my phone, but to no avail. Checked in photos app too.
Anyone with the same issue?

Balakumaran Lenin

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

"I've problem with 10166 mobile. I'm usng 1520 upgraded from 8.1.
After end of call and return to lock screen I can't do anything. Touch screen doesn't work . �� I must reboot phone. Any solution?"

I had this issue.
1. Lock and unlock phone when screen is still.
2. Long press the camera or Search button (if you have one explicitly) This solves the issue sometimes.

If both doesnt work, soft reset. Havent tried a hard-reset for this issue.

Bradjm

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site

Installed on my 920 then did a hard reset as I always do, set everything up and I'm impressed

No app crashes battery life has improved dramatically outlook working with all my mail accounts, live tiles working.

Thinking of installing on my 735

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Main bugs and bug fixes in 10149

I upgraded from 8.1.1 and it sucked, then I did a Hard Reset and works much more better (Lumia 920).

The only serious bugs I have are some apps not downloading (reading list for example) and some apps just crashing.

roussety kelvin

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Since 25 days now, my L1520 have not sync my hotmail email account, anyone having the same issue or have some clues how to fix? i am currently under build 10166.

gksnarayanan

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I have updated to build 10166 in my Lumia 620. I see the below issues

Live tile email count is not showing for Outlook mail
Outlook calendar not showing the events in Medium size live tile (It used to show in wp 8.1)
Truecaller app not opening (even after reinstalling)
Notifications are not working for email, text messages.
Locak screen notifications also not working for outlook mail.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site

Friends, in my L620,
I am getting 0x80070003 error message while updating it. "Cant update phone". What could be the reason? i tried three times. No luck.

Have anyone faced this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786