W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adzzzbatch

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread

Has anyone got Bluetooth working on the latest build?

I can't get my phone (925) to stay connected to my MS Band.

Mihai Stroescu

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

On the Lumia 930 latest build 10536:
- the noise cancelling is still not working
- and when talking with someone on "speaker" they can't hear me.
Anyone else having these problems?

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

The quick way is to go back to Win8.1, install Windows Insider ans you will get the build directly. That's what I did because I was stuck for more than 20 hours in 0%

Impenneteri

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm in slow ring and still in build 10166, my phone is Lumia 720. The most common bugs I found is the tiles in the Start Screen can't be unpinned/move or add new ones, basically what happens is that whatever customization you have done in the Start Screen it will revert back to the original Start Screen before the customization you've made. When these happens, I can't access the apps via the start screen but is accessible via All Apps. Sometimes the Start Screen will have a very long Loading... screen displayed. The remedy is to turn off the phone and turn it on again.

Precisely the reason why I stay away from fast ring.

zefsgr

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site

Lumia 735 build 10536:

In Personalization - Sounds if you open the ringtone list and try to tap and hold a ringtone a delete menu appears but instantly disappears.

Peter Matusek

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Time and date only shows up via power button but doesn't show up via double tap. Anyone else have the same bug? Lumia 535

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site

I have upgraded from WP8.1 GDR2 to Build 10536 of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview, I cannot find the 'Highest Connection Speed' option. The connection is automatically being set. Can you please check this of this is a known issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I have upgraded from WP8.1 GDR2 to Build 10536 of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview, I cannot find the 'Highest Connection Speed' option. The connection is automatically being set. Can you please check this of this is a known issue?

Try going to settings > "network and wireless" > "mobile and sim" > scroll down to "SIM settings", you'll find the option to change your speeds there

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site

Anyone else have trouble with a video they have recorded on build 10536 not playing back.

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site

anyone else missing the drop down on Outlook Mail where you could select All or Unread for what to display?
very annoying that this is missing of Outlook Mail app.
also notice that when I first select an email message, the bottom toolbar shows a print icon but after the message full loads, it gets covered up with the ... so no way to print an email at the moment.
on lumia 928 with 10536 and did a reset after updating.
thx

potter007

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site

On build 10536... Using Lumia 640. Navigation bar keep vibrating... How to disable it... am unable to find in settings? Please help. Thanks in advance.
Is there anyway to adjust the brightness levels?

jrjr488

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

On build 10536 with a Nokia 1520 unlocked on Tmob. I have the messaging app, it installed with the os, but I just can't share, send or receive contacts. Pictures work fine it's just the contacts.

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

I have a Lumia 640 (T-mobile) and since upgrading to TP 10536 having intermittent issues with not being able to send texts. I have signal, but even sending texts to myself sometimes I get the "couldn't send" error. I set data to 2g and seems to fix the issue (not 100% sure) but walking around with 2G isn't my idea of a solution. I tried manually entering APN & MMS but still have this issue. I'm thinking it has to do with IMS registration; its says im registered when I have 4G LTE, but am unregistered on lower connection. Same issue when wifi calling enabled. I've downgraded to 8.1 and no such problems, so def a w10m issue. Has anyone else had this problem?

By they way, loving the TP aside from the intermittent texting issue!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys,

So I thought my battery would be okay but it's not. It's draining at about 5% per hour on no use when previously on 10512 and W8.1 it would be close to 1% per hour.

I want to go back to 8.1 and start over but I've hit a problem

Windows Phone Recovery tool had an update which I have ti install. But it couldn't install due to error 0x80091007 hash error. I found a solution online to install Nokia Software Updater 4.3.2. But now the WPRT starts installing but does not progress. It won't complete installation

How can I solve the WPRT installation problem?

Or how can I roll back to 8.1 without using recovery tool?

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Kumar9

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site

I recently updated my windows phone,Lumia 630 Dual Sim, to Build 10536 directly from windows 8.1 , Now I am facing problems like
1. It shows 'No internet access when connected to wi-fi with proxy
2.No Folders tab in Photos app
3.No Transparency level settings in Start Screen settings and apps crash while loading and many other issues. Can anyone tell me what may be the reason? And my 'about' shows phone is running Build 10.0.10536.1004.
Thanks in advance.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

I recently updated my windows phone,Lumia 630 Dual Sim, to Build 10536 directly from windows 8.1 , Now I am facing problems like
You should keep in mind, that with just a 512 MB of RAM, Lumia 630 is definitely not the must suitable device to test it on...
2.No Folders tab in Photos app
Try to update it from store app, you are obviously running an older version...
3.No Transparency level settings in Start Screen settings and apps crash while loading and many other issues. Can anyone tell me what may be the reason? And my 'about' shows phone is running Build 10.0.10536.1004.
You are having some weired issues and you should seriously think about performing a hard reset and give it a fresh start...

Vagelis Dermos1

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

I can't change ringtone in my 920. I copy the mp3 song in the ringtone folder bit I cannot see it in the ringtone lost. Anybody with the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12