W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Share your most annoying bug or missing feature of the day

I want the month view back, in the calendar. When setting up a appointment, I can't see which days are open without hunting around.
Definitely an annoyance, but at least this one has so many upvotes that I'm sure it's been noticed. 1120 votes on "Needs a month view please"

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
re: W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread

Today's daily annoyance on my 830 is battery life. Just drains and drains and drains, with very little activity by me. Almost have to keep it plugged in all day.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Today's daily annoyance on my 830 is battery life.
Today's annoyance with my 1520 is that it's not a 950XL. In other news, they merged my 'annoyance of the day' thread here, despite my request not to do so. So there's another annoyance. :angry:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Today's daily annoyance on my 830 is battery life. Just drains and drains and drains, with very little activity by me. Almost have to keep it plugged in all day.

Mine stopped when finished updating Images from SD in app, and disabled "Show my OneDrive pics"

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site

my 640 xl dualism: one drive sometimes not uploading camera photos. it was working before with 581.

CellularMan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

After using WM10 for 10 days on my 1520, my biggest gripe is the battery life; it is much worse.

On 8.1 I could get away without charging my phone for 1.5 days. On Wm10 I am charging it after 0.5 - 0.8 days.

Hoping future firmware, and OS optimizations will bring it back to 8.1 levels.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

After using WM10 for 10 days on my 1520, my biggest gripe is the battery life; it is much worse.

On 8.1 I could get away without charging my phone for 1.5 days. On Wm10 I am charging it after 0.5 - 0.8 days.

Hoping future firmware, and OS optimizations will bring it back to 8.1 levels.

Same on my ATT 830. Can hardly leave the house with it at this point

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

photos app seems to be uploading everything it sees on my phone, there's no option to tell it which folders to check manually like on pc, there's only "this phone" as a source so it means every pic gets uploaded, if I disable it then I have to manually sync my camera roll, oh dear...

Gaz B

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

downloading is stuck at 24%. o_O Fone is connected to wifi. Apps using internet are working fine though. Tried restarting fone as well.
Please advice.

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Don't know if anyone can help, running 925 with latest fast ring.

Glance screen was title only in settings, rest blank. After update last week, now settings opens, with all settings there but closes immediately so nothing can be set. Shame as I really miss this.

Tried hard resets etc, only thing not tried is roll back to 8.1 with tool and start from fresh.

Any ideas?

daan874

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

When browsing in Edge, my screen sometimes goes nuts. It duplicates one area of the website over the whole screen. When taking a screenshot to show what it looks like, my screen goes fully white. Had this in previous builds too, tried several hard resets. Has anyone else ever had this issue?

Lumia 735, build 10586

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I am running the latest insider build on my ATT 830. I just noticed that a photo album I recently created does not show up in Photos. We took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago and I created an album. The album doesn't show up in the Photos app, nor do the photos. Interesting thing is, I also have the app HD Photo Viewer on my Start screen, when I open that app the album is there with all the photos. Weird.

so definitely something not right with the photos app.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I have Lumia 720 with Denim update or wp8.1 update 1. Yesterday I installed windows mobile 10 install preview 10586 in slow ring. After install I do clean install with fresh start. But now tap to speak is not working at all, as I can't send message via talk or can't talk to Cortana. Another problem is Cortana is not replying of my typing like hello, as it's circle rotate and nothing happens and it crashed
I tried soft reset & hard reset still not success, any settings is missing or what.
Waiting for your reply?

Last edited:

mrbrooks92

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site

On the Lumia 640 running build 10586 my band 2 connects, installs the upgrades, but then i get an error saying "Something went wrong. please try again." I've unistalled the app, unregeistered the band, and upgraded the app but nothing seems to fix it.

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

Noticed that my glance screen suddenly wouldn't appear. At all. Took a lot of trial-and-error, but after some frustrated guessing I discovered that enabling and disabling black-and-white image background in glance screen fixes the issue. Hope that's helpful

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site

the 'touch' still not download from the store after the 10585.29 installed (640xl lte dual sim)

Vidva

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site

After upgrade to latest preview build, it seems my contacts are not showing up from hotmail account. Nor my calendar appointments. Each time I try to add ti through accounts, it says - success, but then do not show up in the list...

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site

my 640xl lte dual sim: cannot open phone+sms filter, got err message: try to restart the phone then try again. restart the phone, still the same err. anyone else has this err? it was working before under 581

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss