Cortana vanished...

iainberryman

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've just installed 10 on my phone and cortana has vanished. I get a message saying my language is not supported and when I check in settings/time & language/language it says next to speech "requires download" but I cannot see where to actually download it. When I press and hold I get menus for keyboard options and region options which neither contains anything about language or download. I'm in the UK using English UK. Help!!

Thanks,
Iain.

Jessy Tremblay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've just installed 10 on my phone and cortana has vanished. I get a message saying my language is not supported and when I check in settings/time & language/language it says next to speech "requires download" but I cannot see where to actually download it. When I press and hold I get menus for keyboard options and region options which neither contains anything about language or download. I'm in the UK using English UK. Help!!

Thanks,
Iain.

what phone do you have ??? if you use the hack .... you can't install keyboard right now. ( there's a bug )
if you use the original update : there's a trick. I think it's to active insider fast again in windows insider app and you should be able to install keyboard language.

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,
Iain.

Cortana is being rebuilt for Windows 10 and in the current build only supports US English. Sorry about that =/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)