Hi, I've just installed 10 on my phone and cortana has vanished. I get a message saying my language is not supported and when I check in settings/time & language/language it says next to speech "requires download" but I cannot see where to actually download it. When I press and hold I get menus for keyboard options and region options which neither contains anything about language or download. I'm in the UK using English UK. Help!!

Thanks,
    Iain.
    02-16-2015 10:49 AM
    Hi, I've just installed 10 on my phone and cortana has vanished. I get a message saying my language is not supported and when I check in settings/time & language/language it says next to speech "requires download" but I cannot see where to actually download it. When I press and hold I get menus for keyboard options and region options which neither contains anything about language or download. I'm in the UK using English UK. Help!!

Thanks,
    Iain.
    what phone do you have ??? if you use the hack .... you can't install keyboard right now. ( there's a bug )
    if you use the original update : there's a trick. I think it's to active insider fast again in windows insider app and you should be able to install keyboard language.
    02-16-2015 10:55 AM
    The hack on Lumia 1520 so no Cortana for me right now it seems...
    02-16-2015 10:56 AM
    Check your phone update for language download
    02-16-2015 12:00 PM
    " but I cannot see where to actually download it
    what she divorced you????

it should be in language section, there should be a + sign.
    also check in region

a screen shot might help..
    02-16-2015 12:39 PM

Thanks,
    Iain.
    Cortana is being rebuilt for Windows 10 and in the current build only supports US English. Sorry about that =/
    02-17-2015 06:53 AM