Another update for WP10 TP

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
When do you think they will bring another update for window 10 ..
I update my Lumia 730 .. And it got lot of bugs.. Which normally other two device 830 and 630 don't have..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There's new builds roughly every month or so. If there's a serious issue it'll be patched when there's a fix.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If you want to now complain about bugs, you shouldn't have upgraded to 10. Leave feedback, suck it up. Or roll back to 8.1.

I am won't role back to 8.1.. I live the build.. Its just.. These bugs sometimes annoy me.. And I also put complains in feed back apps..

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes I already did that.. Its think its not working coz the navigation panel setting its not available..or something like that.. I mean to say that.. Its only navigation panel fault that my back ground image not working.. 😃
Because When I take down my notification bar to the bottom.. The nevigation bar hides.. And when I slowelly raise the notification bar up.. The full screen background and the transparent title shows.. And when I release the notification bar.. The background and transparent title disappears..😢 and it looks like window 7.5..

And ya I already submitted my feedback..

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I am just curious to play with full screen background image.. Rearrange my titles.. Add more colours to my screen.. And show other how cool my window phone looks.. 😍

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes I already did that.. Its think its not working coz the navigation panel setting its not available..or something like that.. I mean to say that.. Its only navigation panel fault that my back ground image not working.. 😃
Because When I take down my notification bar to the bottom.. The nevigation bar hides.. And when I slowelly raise the notification bar up.. The full screen background and the transparent title shows.. And when I release the notification bar.. The background and transparent title disappears..😢 and it looks like window 7.5..

And ya I already submitted my feedback..

Hmm, looks like you found a bug, too bad Microsoft can't reply back to feedback, but glad you submitted it. :)

Edit: Was going through the Windows Feedback app and at the time of writing this, 159 have the same issue as you (not sure if you won't m wrote the feedback or someone else). Seems to be an issue on the 730.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786