Can I get some help with a serious issue regarding my Lumia 730 connectivity issues VIA USB?

Abdullah_Naeem

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Serious issues regarding my Lumia 730 Connectivity Issues VIA USB

I have installed Windows 10 via insider program on my Lumia 730. It was running latest developers preview programs before windows 10. After installing i have face too many issues. (Glitches in messaging apps and other Official apps like facebook). I did the hard reset. Some of the problems gone but major problems specially Messaging app is not working.
I want to rollback to the Denim 8.1 update for my phone but now when i connect My phone via USB with laptop (Dell running windows 8.1 64Bit) It is giving me malfunctioned error repeatedly.
After several tries it connects and also appears on windows phone recovery tool. When the software starts rolling back and it restarts the phone. The same malfunctioned USB issue appears not letting the process to complete.
I changed slots, USB cables. Nothing works. I worked fine on a windows 7 laptop but unfortunately the problem came in for completion of rolling back.

I need urgently solution for that.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Serious issues regarding my Lumia 730 Connectivity Issues VIA USB

If you have Windows Phone Recovery Tool as well as Lumia Recovery Tool installed try uninstalling both of them and then uninstall the phone drivers from device manager.

start fresh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss