The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hello everyone
    Since the released windows 10 phone and nothing new about the Lumia phone does support it so is the other Lumia phones will wait for the users release or it will get the developer preview ?
    Last edited by Youssef Mohammed; 02-26-2015 at 05:28 AM. Reason: forgot somthing
    fabby kira likes this.
    02-26-2015 05:22 AM
    Uhh your post is a bit confusing, can you clear it up a bit? I think other Lumia will get W10 eventually so let's be patient

Afaik PFD is available in Windows Insider app (through Insider Slow) but I read somewhere that there is Windows Insider and there's Preview for Developer (they're different), I forgot which one is true

Hope it helps!
    fabby kira likes this.
    02-26-2015 05:37 AM
    Windows Insider will get access to Windows 10 for Phone previews as/when Microsoft releases it to certain handsets. It's still a preview. It's expected to be buggy. No one knows the schedule. Only Microsoft know if/when other handsets may get it. No one else.
    Spideymaniac's right, ​Preview for Developers is another app for more "polished" builds. Again, only Microsoft knows if/when builds will get released. No one else knows. And Microsoft aren't telling.
    ​Microsoft have previously said any handset running Windows Phone 8 will be eligible to get to Windows 10 for Phone when it is released. No one knows when that will be. Or even if they'll stick to that promise.
    xandros9 and fabby kira like this.
    02-26-2015 06:10 AM
    Windows Insider will get access to Windows 10 for Phone previews as/when Microsoft releases it to certain handsets. It's still a preview. It's expected to be buggy. No one knows the schedule. Only Microsoft know if/when other handsets may get it. No one else.
    Spideymaniac's right, ​Preview for Developers is another app for more "polished" builds. Again, only Microsoft knows if/when builds will get released. No one else knows. And Microsoft aren't telling.
    ​Microsoft have previously said any handset running Windows Phone 8 will be eligible to get to Windows 10 for Phone when it is released. No one knows when that will be. Or even if they'll stick to that promise.
    Agreed, just have to be patient. Although I must admit that I'm quite anxious to start testing and providing feedback to MSFT. Not sure I want to pick up a boring Lumia 635 for that purpose though.
    fabby kira likes this.
    02-27-2015 11:27 AM