W10 on lumia 620

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe a recent Windows Insider app update has rendered that hack inoperable. (I could be wrong since I don't know firsthand)

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
maybe you should bing it !
if you can search for wc website and login im sure you can search for the hack too :)

thanks for this elaborate answer. but before playing the smart *** guy make sure you are smart first. i did used search here on WC and only hack result was that stopped through the windows insider update.
why would you waste your time commenting in a post just with a useless comment? nvm. mind your bussiness

I believe a recent Windows Insider app update has rendered that hack inoperable. (I could be wrong since I don't know firsthand)

yea i know thats why i ask. but weren't there 2 hacks? one with something chinese port and another with some phone registry editor? both are inoperable?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked into it earlier today for a friend, and it looks like XDA has a method that is still functional, although I wouldn't recommend it unless you're an advanced user who knows the risks and can afford to brick the phone or at the least have no issues with erasing the phone at a moment's notice..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss