03-13-2015 04:33 PM
32 12
tools
    He already broke many hearts with broken promises.
    Promises do not = fan hyped rumors
    03-10-2015 04:21 AM
    ...... and that more models will be coming in the future
    I love this, this is a normal Microsoft reply to anything referring to a date. The future could mean 3 years from now or 2 weeks.

Don't get your hopes up on anything soon, I got my list of bugs with Denim on my ICON/929 as it is, so really don't want more bugs from Windows 10 right now :(
    03-11-2015 02:11 PM
    I don't think so that they are much more concerned about the high end phones like Nokia Lumia 1520,930, 1020,,, then why have high end phones when we can't the benefit.. Why Microsoft is not thinking about this?????(
    Its because the majority of windows phone's purchased are the low end ones. Please remember its a tech preview and you will probably end up reverting back to 8.1 due to the bugs anyway. If it was something like the preview for developers, then it would be understandable but this is not even finished yet
    03-11-2015 02:37 PM
    You know what they say about giving mouse a piece of cheese.....they will want a glass of milk. We live in a "never satisfied" society. I for one am very impressed how MSFT has been able to balance out the attention to ensuring Windows 10 will be able to be as complete and smooth as possible while still allowing us...and when I say us I mean the everyday joe six pack, to get a tangible glimpse of what it will look like. This would've not been their approach a few years ago. We would've all been left in the dark. If you're going to base what MSFT should be doing off of what the Apple and Google are doing, then you should just gravitate to their ecosystem and have a coke and a smile.
    Asskickulater likes this.
    03-11-2015 03:17 PM
    You know what they say about giving mouse a piece of cheese.....they will want a glass of milk. We live in a "never satisfied" society. I for one am very impressed how MSFT has been able to balance out the attention to ensuring Windows 10 will be able to be as complete and smooth as possible while still allowing us...and when I say us I mean the everyday joe six pack, to get a tangible glimpse of what it will look like. This would've not been their approach a few years ago. We would've all been left in the dark. If you're going to base what MSFT should be doing off of what the Apple and Google are doing, then you should just gravitate to their ecosystem and have a coke and a smile.
    You're 100% right, people need to stop whining about this, be happy they are getting a preview at all, you won't die if you wait another month for your phone to be compatible.
    03-11-2015 04:09 PM
    I don't care much getting it right now, but I need something to play till the next flagship is released. So bring it on MS! #firstworldproblems
    03-11-2015 04:29 PM
    I guarantee when the preview is released, everyone is gonna complain about missing features, try to rollback and when it fails, they will blame Microsoft again. I can see it happening already lol
    03-13-2015 04:33 PM
32 12