hi
    i have windows 10 preview installed in my pc, when come running bad i decide to reset it, when i have done this reset, i see that the windows had format or reset all my data in all drive i had (C, D, E)
    please how i can recover my drive E or D, is there any why to recover there
    please help me
    03-12-2015 10:19 AM
    Windows reset won't affect Drive D:\ and E:\ . However you should have backed it up to an external drive before playing with TP builds. Sorry, there is no way around to get the lost data back.
    03-12-2015 01:20 PM
    There are programs that can recover erased data. I don't know about them at all, and I think you'll have to pay for it.

My buddy used one when he accidentally erased the wrong drive. Got all his data back.
    03-12-2015 01:24 PM
    Are you positive that those drives/partitions have actually been deleted? Have you checked the drive structure with the Windows Disk Manager?
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-12-2015 02:18 PM
    hi
    thanks for your reply
    i have trie all programme of recovery, i cant know what windows do to earase all data, allprogramme without success to recovery
    how to back my data in drive e
    thanks
    03-14-2015 03:12 AM
    If you want to recover data from a drive that has been deleted.The data will most likely still be there,with ntfs it will,But you will need to use some type of digital forensic tool like ftk or encase to image the drive.These aren't free or easy to use.prodiscover free is a decent choice,but you really don't want to go down that road unless your familiar with file systems and digital forensics,and the data is really important.

If its a case of losing only your applications and settings,then don't worry,I've often had to reinstall apps after changing Operating system.This just takes a bit of time
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-14-2015 04:00 AM
    OP, again, did you check with Windows Disk Manager to verify that those drives are indeed gone, i.e. that they aren't just hidden partitions? Could you upload a screenshot of what Disk Manager shows you?
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-14-2015 04:42 AM
    Another thing to try if you have a Linux machine available is to hook your hard drive up to it with USB. Sometimes Linux recognizes files that Windows doesn't. We keep a Linux computer at our tech bench at work for that very reason.
    03-14-2015 07:31 AM
    hi
    i will do all you have mentioned soon, and i will give you answers
    thanks for helps
    03-14-2015 12:30 PM