Te first time we open the feedback app we need to connect to internet.After that there is no need of that.So,will the feedback we send without Internet connection reach Microsoft?Or will it store the feedback for sending later when you have internet access?
    03-12-2015 10:47 PM
    Win10 enables a magic, direct wireless communication link to Redmond, so you don't need Internet to send feedback. The data will be converted into green hacker code on a black background, which the ninja cat on the fire-breathing unicorn will take through the matrix, allowing this communication link to have zero latency.
    It'll be interesting to see how well this technology works with multiplayer Xbox games :D
    03-12-2015 10:56 PM
    Win10 enables a magic, direct wireless communication link to Redmond, so you don't need Internet to send feedback. The data will be converted into green hacker code on a black background, which the ninja cat on the fire-breathing unicorn will take through the matrix, allowing this communication link to have zero latency.
    It'll be interesting to see how well this technology works with multiplayer Xbox games :D
    Or they could send it through GPS
    03-12-2015 11:24 PM
    High end devices will also have the ability to intercept, analyze and send in real time any kind of feedback you might have on ANY Microsoft product. Just make sure you wear them on you at all times.
    03-13-2015 06:10 AM
    To answer your question seriously, probably not.
    03-13-2015 06:15 AM
    Was there any possibility for you to make this post without internet?
    Avi Anand likes this.
    03-13-2015 06:29 AM
    You didn't understand him.
    And my answer - not sure, try it out. That's the best way to find out.
    I personally think it could work.
    03-13-2015 04:36 PM
    Don't reveal my excellent technology! :P
    03-13-2015 04:44 PM