According to Neowin, the images could be genuine.

download.jpgdownload_-1-.jpgdownload_-2-.jpgdownload_-3-.jpgdownload_-4-.jpgdownload_-5-.jpgdownload_-6-.jpgdownload_-7-.jpgdownload_-8-.jpgdownload_-9-.jpgdownload_-10-.jpgdownload_-11-.jpgdownload_-12-.jpgdownload_-13-.jpgdownload_-14-.jpg

If these are then I am hoping the app data back up is for all apps + game saves.

Really like the fact we can disable which apps have access to microphone.

Looks like the large tile size is going to remain, sweet!.

Link below:

Windows 10 for phones build 12521 images leak
    03-16-2015 05:19 AM
    notification LED? gimme that!
    TechFreak1 and gpobernardo like this.
    03-16-2015 05:25 AM
    notification LED? gimme that!
    That is the one thing I missed from my blackberry days and still sort of do lol.

I wonder if they will either use the LED on the back of the phone, put one on the front or use the windows logo on the front?
    gpobernardo likes this.
    03-16-2015 05:38 AM
    Not going to lie the wp10 UI still looks like a mess if these screenshots are to be believed. Especially that New Outlook Contact one it looks like a mockup drawn in powerpoint or paint! MS will need to put in a lot of polish before it is ready for primetime.
    LTTG and Kram Sacul like this.
    03-16-2015 05:52 AM
    Not going to lie the wp10 UI still looks like a mess if these screenshots are to be believed. Especially that New Outlook Contact one it looks like a mockup drawn in powerpoint or paint! MS will need to put in a lot of polish before it is ready for primetime.
    Of course it does, it's in development, features come before gloss, the features are not all in never mind the gloss. I think getting access this early is awesome, most companies keep us locked out with the arrogant assumption they know best how we will use their technology, Microsoft is opening those doors, the future of windows 10 is something we have a voice in. That means messy software, I'm well up for that!!
    03-16-2015 06:39 AM
    Can somebody here explain me how that LED notification alert gonna work?? Possible with current Lumia phones or we need new Lumia hardwares with external led light display to support this feature?
    03-16-2015 06:50 AM
    Can somebody here explain me how that LED notification alert gonna work?? Possible with current Lumia phones or we need new Lumia hardwares with external led light display to support this feature?
    why should anyone here know this? at this point only MS know how they will utilize LED notifications
    03-16-2015 07:10 AM
    This is beautiful. I swear that if they get rid of the burgers in the native apps, this will be the nicest looking mobile OS ever.
    Robert Warmerdam likes this.
    03-17-2015 12:14 PM
    It's still a mess but I'm excited,
    l hope that they'll improve the music experience on WP, I hate the current xbox music player or any music player available, they all suck.
    03-17-2015 12:26 PM
    Weird place to put the comma in the text keyboard...
    Qais Abu-Hasan likes this.
    03-17-2015 12:35 PM
    Weird place to put the comma in the text keyboard...
    That's still better than it is at the moment, press the numbers key then the comma key.
    03-17-2015 04:48 PM
    So pretty much a train wreck at this point compared to 8.1 but that's to be expected this early in the process. I've seen better WP-style launchers on the Play Store.

Tiny rounded toggles, circle contact pictures, out of scale battery icon, those gray boxed headers with the gear icon... All I can say is I hope those are placeholders for something better.
    03-17-2015 05:48 PM
    Looks like what you'd find in the control panel. What should the control panel look like if not this?
    03-17-2015 09:22 PM
    Well it'll be one of two things:

#1 - it will only be an available feature on new phones (upcoming)

#2 - They implement it on existing phone models using the LED flash for the camera or the Start button.

#2 has problems in both areas.

A - Not all phones have a flash for their cameras and it's one bright LED to be using (nothing like having your whole room light up when you're trying to sleep.

B - The LED for your camera (if you have one) is on the back of the phone, which doesn't make much sense to use.

C - Not all phones have the physical buttons and have the Back/Start/Search buttons in the actual display, so if your phone is locked, how would that work?

Use Glance features somehow?

Not all phones have Glance (930)

I would guess that LED notifications will only be for future phones.
    vicky geth and Rafael Yousuf like this.
    03-19-2015 07:06 AM
    Some Lumia phones might already have an LED:
    Lumia 735 has a secret notification LED (pictures) - WMPoweruser

Just waiting to be activated.
    03-21-2015 06:22 AM