Microsoft is leaking the build of the os on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I think Microsoft is leaking the screenshot and showing the features they are working on to see the reaction of the users and whoever see them

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'd tend to disagree for posterity.

We have not seen conclusive proof that this isn't just some rogue insider, that this isn't some isolated incident to be dealt with immediately.

That said, it's not as if I don't see this in the financial markets (cue ECB)...

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
If I were running things in Microsoft, I would have my own division dedicated completely to "leaking" fake images, rumours and specs all over the net under random aliases.

That way, by the time anything is released, the public has no idea what's going on and end up kind of surprised in a good way....

But even if I had such a division in "My Microsoft" I would never speak of it, let alone acknowledge their existence to the public. It would be all BlackOps Hush hush stuff.

And if MS does have a department of employees doing this, we'll never know.

Even if MS openly admitted to leaking such content on the net, be that fake or real, it would only be a ruse to make us think they're not really doing it as a reverse psychology.

But knowing we know that they might know we know they know, they might not say anything in the first place.

..... Hang on, I dropped my tin foil hat.....

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
If I were running things in Microsoft, I would have my own division dedicated completely to "leaking" fake images, rumours and specs all over the net under random aliases.

That way, by the time anything is released, the public has no idea what's going on and end up kind of surprised in a good way....

But even if I had such a division in "My Microsoft" I would never speak of it, let alone acknowledge their existence to the public. It would be all BlackOps Hush hush stuff.

And if MS does have a department of employees doing this, we'll never know.

Even if MS openly admitted to leaking such content on the net, be that fake or real, it would only be a ruse to make us think they're not really doing it as a reverse psychology.

But knowing we know that they might know we know they know, they might not say anything in the first place.

..... Hang on, I dropped my tin foil hat.....

The Microsoft illuminati 😃😃😃

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
So we're going to pretend that Microsoft is NOT publicly releasing early builds through a Preview program? What would leaking builds do for them if they're going to make available to us what was "leaked" in a matter of days/weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss