Are you Happy Now?

Grimlock

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
True but is good to finally have them. About the snapdragon 810 MS already stated they'll use it. But shows that MS is working hard to try to bring more OEMs with W10. Now, how can you call 3D gimmick when you n I or nobody has use it? I totally accept if you don't like it but luckily you don't speak for everyone.

That's true, I haven't seen it, but there were reports that they cancelled McLaren because the 3D gestures weren't all that impressive. Even Daniel Rubino said in the last video podcast that the feature didn't sound too promising.

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't like you telling us to be happy. Being critical is a good thing. I personally avoid getting too excited about promises and wait for the actual release.

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't like you telling us to be happy. Being critical is a good thing. I personally avoid getting too excited about promises and wait for the actual release.

Exactly, I am not telling you to be happy. Did I? I am asking if you are and as you can see no everyone is, clear stated by them and I am happy to see they want and expect more. As for "Being critical" I agree with you 100%

Evronian

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I think everyone here hopes in a bright future for WP o WM, whatever they call it.. But WP8 should have been a game changer, then we got hyped for 8.1 and now we're looking forward to W10.. What has changed in the meantime? If we look at market share and app availability barely nothing.. User experience has improved tho.. And that's likely to improve further, but we're still playing catch up with android and iOS.. Windows Hello? Again, with the exception of iris unlocking, every other feature is already available on other systems.. I don't see anything really capable of changing the situation of Wp at the moment.. Not even universal apps.. But hey, let's wait and see! Anyways, they're just phones.. Have a great day to you all guys!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
For those of us that were using smartphones 10 years ago, we're tickled pink. LTE alone is worth the price of admission. Wi-Fi hotspot is a close second if you remember dial-up networking via Bluetooth.

Yeah, I'm happy.
Sent from my Slime Green Lumia 1520

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Agreed, Windows Phone, even with WP 10, has a VERY long way to go. Sure we are getting some features that should of been here with 8.1 but, it's normal for Microsoft to take this pattern with products (Vista to WIndows 7, WIndows 8 to WIndows 10, I could go on here).

If you want to make MOST of us happy is for MS to do a lot better marketing to get people on board with Windows Phone. This is the HUGEST problem right now. With a global share of 2.5-3.0% companies are leaving (apps are going away others wont even look at WP), No hardware support for stuff like Smartwatches and other custom devices.

So, to answer your question, no I am not happy right now, Till Microsoft finds a way to FIX the biggest problem with Windows Phone, build marketshare and get our apps and devices coming, then I will be happy.

As normal with Windows Phone, I am waiting, still waiting...

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Agreed, Windows Phone, even with WP 10, has a VERY long way to go. Sure we are getting some features that should of been here with 8.1 but, it's normal for Microsoft to take this pattern with products (Vista to WIndows 7, WIndows 8 to WIndows 10, I could go on here).

If you want to make MOST of us happy is for MS to do a lot better marketing to get people on board with Windows Phone. This is the HUGEST problem right now. With a global share of 2.5-3.0% companies are leaving (apps are going away others wont even look at WP), No hardware support for stuff like Smartwatches and other custom devices.

So, to answer your question, no I am not happy right now, Till Microsoft finds a way to FIX the biggest problem with Windows Phone, build marketshare and get our apps and devices coming, then I will be happy.

As normal with Windows Phone, I am waiting, still waiting...

Well I am happy.. I never said or intended to tell you to be. That is why I asked the question in the first place. And everything in life start with a promise to be better. But I truly get your point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte