Where is the next build?

Pie ty

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Another week almost over and still no announcement ....

Whats going on there? I guess many interested TP-user are very upset, like me, about that.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
In the article about the 635's market share (on this sites blog) they speculated a new phone build in a week.

WPCentral doesn't usually go out on a limb unless they know something. Who knows...

Pie ty

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
The current respectively first build is anyway very buggy, which problem have Microsoft? In my opinion can it be only better!
6 or 7 weeks is a too long time between the releases.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
would this build be available for the Lumia 1520?
There's a feeling that some of the *20 devices may be eligible for the next tech preview. But they said they had an issue with repartitioning the storage on some handsets. Then silence. No news.
​No one knows if/when other handsets may be supported. Although lots of people are clinging to a statement someone from MS made a while back that all Win8 phones would be able to run Win10. But things change...

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
There's a feeling that some of the *20 devices may be eligible for the next tech preview. But they said they had an issue with repartitioning the storage on some handsets. Then silence. No news.
​No one knows if/when other handsets may be supported. Although lots of people are clinging to a statement someone from MS made a while back that all Win8 phones would be able to run Win10. But things change...

That wasn't a single statement, that was reiterated many times through out the windows 10 event. It WILL support all windows phone 8.1 devices.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I stand corrected.
​But, call me prudent, I tend not to believe anything MS says until I see it. Especially around release criteria.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Guys, just as impatient as you are, I'm really hoping the next build includes significant improvements over the first one and even over 8.1, such as the new mail and photos app, improved browser etc.

This time I could bet that this Wednesday or Thursday we will get it. No source, just my gut feeling.

qsr786

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pie Ty is right bcause they will only release on tuesday, wednesday oder thursday. Not on Mondays or Fridays and Saturday and Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb