Microsoft should make a dual sim flagship

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It'd be very helpful for me. I'm really REALLY considering selling my 1520 to get a 730 just for that. I need two carriers because my boss is on another network (I pay my own phone bill) and contacting her with the same network as hers is cheaper.

My 1529 is still under repair (2 and a half months and counting, BS, I know but what can I do) so I bought myself a Lumia 630, dual sim and all. It's been great so far and very convenient for me. I don't need to carry two devices anymore.

What do you guys think?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Dual Sim flagship ? Crap, I would be happy with ANY FLAGSHIP phone at this time.

Last Flagship was the 929/930 and the 1520, Everything else is mid/low end models.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I had my 1520 repaired (replaced the display assembly) in 2 days. Refused to accept their BS, I'm from Pinas too

A Brand In Transition Is Not A Brand In Crisis

Seriously? I've been waiting for so long. It's really hard for me right now since I paid for that expensive phone and I can't even use it.

Dual Sim flagship ? Crap, I would be happy with ANY FLAGSHIP phone at this time.

Last Flagship was the 929/930 and the 1520, Everything else is mid/low end models.

I know but they are releasing phones with the choice of a single and dual sim now so I still have hopes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo