What is going on with the rollout?

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the USA have a Lumia 920 am part of the insider program and each day it says their is no build for my phone.

Are we ever going to get a build or just wait 9 month for the carrier to push out the retail build?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the USA have a Lumia 920 am part of the insider program and each day it says their is no build for my phone.

Are we ever going to get a build or just wait 9 month for the carrier to push out the retail build?

they have explicitly stated the builds will be roughly once a month i believe. Your (our) model might be added next, depending.

they have also stated that in the software development process they focus on a single platform so as to stabilize the code first without the variability with different chips. (All those eligible for the most part are Snapdragon 400 phones)
Eventually when they're happy with how its turning out, we'll probably see it on the S4's (920, 620...) and 800's. (M8, 1520)

It's not a rollout.
Also, I'm pretty sure the Preview for Developers is still around, so we have that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad