Windows 10 preview coming soon

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Giving is updates!
Two months without single update for phones

they promised nothing.

they had a goal of monthly updates, but they never promised it and that was stated assuming everything goes well. (Murphys Law applies here)

you wouldn't like it if they had a release that broke things like the camera or scaling would you?

Maxim Van Damme

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Giving is updates!
Two months without single update for phones

As for the stable branch (currently 8.1) I thinks less updates is better as many people don't like updating all the time and carries keeping updates back.
But if we're talking technical preview I would like so see weekly updates with small bugfixes so users can give feedback quickly and (bi-)mothly updates that contain new features.
I don't know how large the WP dev team is and if this is even possible with their current workforce, maybe they should have some community members help them with filtering through bug reports and feature requests.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
As for the stable branch (currently 8.1) I thinks less updates is better as many people don't like updating all the time and carries keeping updates back.
But if we're talking technical preview I would like so see weekly updates with small bugfixes so users can give feedback quickly and (bi-)mothly updates that contain new features.
I don't know how large the WP dev team is and if this is even possible with their current workforce, maybe they should have some community members help them with filtering through bug reports and feature requests.

That's what I mean, bug fixing updates, or at least a release date

Maxim Van Damme

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
That's what I mean, bug fixing updates, or at least a release date

Maybe they should implement a system like Windows 10 for desktops where you can select a different ring.
But most people have a secondary computer or use a virtual machine to test Windows 10, with phones most people probably test it on their phone they use every day so bugs are more of a problem.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Maybe they should implement a system like Windows 10 for desktops where you can select a different ring.
But most people have a secondary computer or use a virtual machine to test Windows 10, with phones most people probably test it on their phone they use every day so bugs are more of a problem.

If you've one phone, don't participate, it's for pros and enthusiasts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb