Windows 10 preview coming soon

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It could go out tomorrow. There is a chance.
However I think it will probably be the next week, since Gabe said one more week at least (he said it 27/03).
As for the 930, I don't expect it. The issue does seem like it's not hard to fix, though. So IDK, everything's possible.

Bojan Malinovic

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
If he said that on 27.03. it was almost two weeks ago...but then again knowing that MS doesnt promise anything, it could be next week. Hopefully it will be this week.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not to be obsessive about this, but at what time to MS usually release updates? Right now it's about 5am Redmond time..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not to be obsessive about this, but at what time to MS usually release updates? Right now it's about 5am Redmond time..

During business hours, Seattle time. There's probably going to be time to confirm with teams, make sure infrastructure is right etc before the button is pressed.

It might be an idea to simply not assume that it's going to be this week and be pleasantly surprised.

It also will be an idea not to stab the "update" button right away but wait for reports back. You wouldn't want to be the first one to brick your phone, do you?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It also will be an idea not to stab the "update" button right away but wait for reports back. You wouldn't want to be the first one to brick your phone, do you?
Fair point, but I have other devices to be able to post "First to brick my 1520!"

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Can't detect sarcasm on a paper. Is Thurrott joking/being sarcastic or does he really know that it's happening this week?
It would be really cool to get it tomorrowish.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
"at least one more week of testing" != "the next TP build is finished. It will pass testing and it will be made available to Insiders in exactly one week"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12