Translucid Efect or Transparent in the Notification Center! VOTE!

ericxxtreme

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
What do you think of this idea?

Link: windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/7419334-add-transparency-to-the-notification-action-center

The Action Center with a translucid effect would look awesome and more sleek

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'd have to agree with Stevo, the action and notification centers are made just to show information that you've requested, not what's in the back. So yeah, no to transparency, let Microsoft worry about other bugs and features.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I LOVE transparency, but knowing Microsoft - it won't happen. Especially in Windows Phone.
Also, yeah, I don't know how much it fits there, it probably wouldn't look as nice as it should.

But take a look at SailfishOS. It's the best looking OS, imo, nowadays.
Here are a few pictures.

Windows-Vs-Jolla.jpg

jolla_jolla_screens6_ndtv.jpg

Wea-locat-details.jpg

Wea-locat-pulley.jpg

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
It's not truly transparent. It's more of like a blurred background. It's kind of nice, but I don't think it's a feature that people demand for.

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
To me when everything is transparent it somehow looks more messy.
And I think the idea of modern UI is not all about transparency.

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I think transparency or a least a blur would be epic! Only because the start screen is the central hub of the phone and the action center is essentially a tab. I feel transparency or blurring would make it feel more unified and not a separate space.

machail

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I admit blurring certain components has a cool effect on many phones but I always found it distracting on my ipads notification center. But i guess since translucence is gaining traction in W10fP with Cortana seemingly getting it and the new live tiles, why the hell not. As long as it gives you control over it as it apparantly will, everybody can have it as they want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro