This could be the future of Windows Phone

TASWinFan

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
This is purely an operating system UI concept.
Here is a stunning concept of Win 10 for phones OS I found and I think really does good at keeping the best of WinPhone while still allowing it to look good and familiar to users from other platforms. https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/7438894-beautiful-stand-out-os-design-concept
At the moment I am not sure Microsoft knows what to do with Windows Phone and I think that we need to get their attention. So take a look at the uservoice, give some votes if you approve, and share it where you want/can. I would love for my phone to look like this and I think many others would love to see a phone looking like this.

6719c1b8d876ed74ced6a9fb7487d05d.jpge1d6d18717e9ac877b150d9d76396d8e.pngefbb9f25c4eb45b5747dca5257b81a86.jpg

I love the tiles of windows phone, but I think that they are not very great conducive for customization, however, the blur effect in the concept allows the phone to look good, while keeping the tiles functional and maybe even making them easier to read that the "in tiles" background of 8.1 that so many of us love (myself included). Credit to Moises Naranjo
So take a look! perhaps we can help microsoft build not just a well performing OS, but a beautiful one. :smile:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...7438894-beautiful-stand-out-os-design-concept
Thanks and if you like please share.

Last edited:

jglen_TNA

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I will admit that is one sexay concept with a huge amount of thought and style present. I think this could be a winner.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I really love the concept. If MS ever came out with one of these i would grab it. The phone is slim, has metal corners and the UI is truly appealing. Someone needs to get Joe Belfiore & Stephen Elop to have a look at this. :smile:

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
This has to be one of the best and not too over the top concepts I've seen. This is a design that is still modern but has a greater visual appeal. Great work!

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I see a good concept, I die a little bit inside, because I know Microsoft will just push it away and make something that won't come even close to it.
I still can't believe - how does ONE GUY make such a masterpiece, and then there's who-knows-how-many people working on Windows (Phone) and they make something that a 10 year old kid could make in Paint. And the worst part is that they all agree on it, they say 'Yes, that's what we want'.

As for the concept, I really like it. One of the things I like the most is the transparency. If there was anyway I could have it on WP, I'd do it. The store app was amazing, so was the action center.
If this ever happened, Windows would spread out way-way faster.

Bar0n

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I really love these concepts. The blur effect is really sweet and i really like the store and the notification centre.
Microsoft, hire him already!

LumiaWorld

May 31, 2013
Visit site
It looks amazing!!!!!

But I'm sure Microsoft will not be able to accomplish this level of beauty with their Windows 10. They are not a fan of those blur effects... They are more on the solid colors...

chalx

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I normally roll my eyes at concepts, but this one is great. Really great!
😃 I agree.

I was avoiding this thread for days, but now I'm blown away. To bad that MS is stubborn with their hollow UX. This s**t would sell much better than MS UX/UI vision.

I tweeted gabe, joe and wpdev to hire this guy, and posted a link to concept... Maybe you should all do the same.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb