Why don't I have my Windows 10 builds shown on Insider App?

Nandish A

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
No Windows 10 builds shown on Insider App

I use Lumia 730, build no 8.10.14234.375. I have registered as developer. When I install Windows Insider app, I still dont see any Windows 10 builds for my phone. Any clues.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: No Windows 10 builds shown on InsiderApp

Yes, your OS version is to high to participate in the current build.
To enroll in the current TP it has to be version number 8.10.14219.341 or earlier:
Supported phones for Windows 10 Technical Preview - Microsoft Windows
But with the next update this will be "fixed". The update will come next week.

By the way if you register for the insider app then you still are no "developer" but I assume you registered for the insider program.

Hritwik

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

you should be registered for preview for developers app...install it also..nd then search google for how to install win 8.1 dev phone..it will show you steps to register for a free developer account...

Sean1robertson

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I had 10 on my backup 635 since day one. It bricked/blue screened this week. Everything was fine till then. I used Lumia recovery tool to get back to 8.1. Check for 10 builds, and it says nothings available or my phones not supported or something. Is it because I restored it from my HTC 8XTs last backup? Is that why it doesn't recognize there's an update? I'm confused/worried.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

You need to roll back with Windows Phone recovery tool and then do not update anything. Just go into Windows Insider app and you should get it.

I however think that you won't miss anything just yet. The design sucks really hard at this time. I went back to 8.1 in the first hour lol.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

I had 10 on my backup 635 since day one. It bricked/blue screened this week. Everything was fine till then. I used Lumia recovery tool to get back to 8.1. Check for 10 builds, and it says nothings available or my phones not supported or something. Is it because I restored it from my HTC 8XTs last backup? Is that why it doesn't recognize there's an update? I'm confused/worried.

What is your OS version now?

Nandish A

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

I am still not getting the build. How can I revert back to old version which supports Windows 10 preview?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss