still could not come out windows 10 TP for High End...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't get that crying all over its a preview and they don't even have to give it to the public. I'm waiting for it too. Trust me you don't want to install a bad OS

the-wrangler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't get that crying all over its a preview and they don't even have to give it to the public. I'm waiting for it too. Trust me you don't want to install a bad OS

Me neither. I was searching WindowsInsider on Twitter last night, I couldn't believe the volume of nasty and entitled tweets to Gabe & Joe and the like. I was floored to be honest. All that for a preview. Yep, we'd all love to see it. 90% of the folks that want it, like myself, aren't even developers that want to get a head start on things. Its wild.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Why do you want TP so badly? I've seen multiple posts from you and I honestly dont understand the hype or the impatience. It's buggy and doesn't have half the features of what has been announced.

I think it's just the fact that some Insiders are anxious to actually contribute their feedback and report bugs as an insider, not just to use and have the latest software like others. No one is implying that we have a right to get early builds.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Because they haven't released anything we've been ok this first buggy release for over a month even tho we signed up for the fast ring for speedy updates..... It's ridiculous they announce the program and it's initiative and it's going no where. They're doing the ball once again....same with the 640 and xl it was announced a month ago and they have is waiting till April for it when the new galaxy s6 and htc m9 comes out why? Make no sense for a low end phone to be set up for failure like that

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I think it's just the fact that some Insiders are anxious to actually contribute their feedback and report bugs as an insider, not just to use and have the latest software like others.

I'm sorry this part made me laugh. I could be wrong, but I'm sure most people who want TP just are excited to see new features and expect it to be like 8.1 dev preview. Which wasn't bad at all and was worth the sign-up.

As they mentioned here this is the most beta if not alpha stages of WP10. I can't wait for the forums to flood with issues on it.

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry this part made me laugh. I could be wrong, but I'm sure most people who want TP just are excited to see new features and expect it to be like 8.1 dev preview. Which wasn't bad at all and was worth the sign-up.

As they mentioned here this is the most beta if not alpha stages of WP10. I can't wait for the forums to flood with issues on it.

I think that's why he/she used the keyword some

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I also believe that some "Insiders are anxious to actually contribute their feedback and report bugs as an insider" but I also believe the "real" ones should understand that feedback is only useful if Microsoft is ready for it. And the one's who "wonder" and "demand an update" are definitely not the real ones.

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
No high end phone for more than 1 year now. No big system updates. I think that's why many cry about the update. They could leave the platform and be happy somewhere else though. But I think it's MS fault not giving power users anything, not the fault of the power users!

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
No high end phone for more than 1 year now. No big system updates. I think that's why many cry about the update. They could leave the platform and be happy somewhere else though. But I think it's MS fault not giving power users anything, not the fault of the power users!

Lumia 930, June 2014.

Jamie Thomas

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Why we want it 1. its New 2. Microsoft released it 3. Other OS are being upgraded Android to lollipop and IOS to 8 so you see its a desire for something new and improved and on Par with the rest where features are concerned and 4. All the hype about it running on Android devices yet we can't get it on genuine wp8 devices. I have a 1520 as my daily driver and I am waiting to try it out if it don't cut it I will downgrade if its usable I wont go back and my Main issue was seeing it demoed on a 1520 by Joe and then release it for mediocre hardware

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
They shouldn't have even released that first build. There was a ton of anticipation and then a huge letdown when it was only available for a few devices (not to mention the build was pretty terrible in general.)

Would've rather been told that a far more complete build will be released for *most* devices in April.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Me neither. I was searching WindowsInsider on Twitter last night, I couldn't believe the volume of nasty and entitled tweets to Gabe & Joe and the like. I was floored to be honest. All that for a preview. Yep, we'd all love to see it. 90% of the folks that want it, like myself, aren't even developers that want to get a head start on things. Its wild.

I can understand crying as that's good marketing and press, lol. But not getting nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.