2nd build when releasing? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Is it releasing this week? Gabriel Aul had said that they need atleast 1 week more for evaluation, and other stuff.. And now one week has passed and still no news about the 2nd build date.. :/

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Is it releasing this week? Gabriel Aul had said that they need atleast 1 week more for evaluation, and other stuff.. And now one week has passed and still no news about the 2nd build date.. :/

Dont you think we all are waiting? Buddy let Microsoft breathe some fresh air..and I would also recommend you to do the same...when the OS will be stable and ready..definitely you will get it....

Given the fact that only Windows is the only platform where you get pre-release software to test quickly and that also for free...its worth the wait...
Even apple users need to pay for trying out prelease software....

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Dont you think we all are waiting? Buddy let Microsoft breathe some fresh air..and I would also recommend you to do the same...when the OS will be stable and ready..definitely you will get it....

Given the fact that only Windows is the only platform where you get pre-release software to test quickly and that also for free...its worth the wait...
We've waited a lot.. More than a month.. I hope they release it this week.. :/

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
We've waited a lot.. More than a month.. I hope they release it this week.. :/
Dude I can understand....your point...but if they release it now...and when installing it in your device....your device gets bricked..! It will definately bring up a bad name..on Microsoft even if it is pre-release and they are not obliged to provide you bug free software!
So give they some time...you are from India I suppose and have heard the quote "sabar ka fal mitha hota hai"....it means...patience will be rewarded and bear fruitful results...😉

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Dude I can understand....your point...but if they release it now...and when installing it in your device....your device gets bricked..! It will definately bring up a bad name..on Microsoft even if it is pre-release and they are not obliged to provide you bug free software!
So give they some time...you are from India I suppose and have heard the quote "sabar ka fal mitha hota hai"....it means...patience will be rewarded and bear fruitful results...😉
Ohhhh ok.. :| they better give us this week.. I badly want it on my phone..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It'll be released when it's passed internal testing.

We don't know what those critera are and we don't know what's passed and what hasn't.

The latest information we have (from last week) is that there will be "at least" another week of testing.

It might be this week, but don't be surprised if it's not.

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Since the following update after wp8.1.1 is pretty much nothing to expect (8.2 won't arrive to every wp8 devices), I do hope they can speed up on wp10 or keep to make wp8 more complete or better polished. I'm tired to switch my phone's region to US/china to get my quiet hour function working just because this linked to cotana and it's not being applied to many places of the world yet (which gives suck bing search results according to my set region instead of my actual location and destroyed my app list)....And it's annoying to found that wp marketplace has poor app version aligment across different regions. I found two HERE Drive+ (same version) but recon as different apps in US/china marketplace (they have different icon design) and two MOPTT (different version, app for Bulletin Board System) in US/Taiwan marketplace which I can installed all of them, the platfrom just failed to tell it's the same app nor to keep them (by asking the author?) in same version. The sound volume scales down from 30 to 10 when you using skype is just another thing makes me feel uncomfortable. Not to mention the poor cross-app-linkage that when I receive message in Facebook app the system tells me to download facebook messenger and it asked me to log in again while I have my facebook app logged in already.....

I really like some features of wp platfrom but these small things just make the UX a bit bumpy....I don't care all the reasons they have which slowing wp10 down, there just not enough effort being delivered to user-end.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Okay, at first I tried to help others have an open mind about Windows Insiders asking questions about the next build --- but now it's getting old, there's a new thread almost EVERYDAY asking this same question. Gabe has NEVER said that "Windows 10 TP for phones is definitely coming in XX days".

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site

CHILL OUT . He was just asking . I didnt see where he was bashing them in that post.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
We should get it if not tomorrow then Thursday according to the recent blog gabe did, but we all should know that when something is fixed bugs good or bad tend to pop up.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
We should get it tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day or the next week, or the next.................

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
We should get it tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day or the next week, or the next.................

I'm sure we should get a build this month otherwise we'd have a world wide riot happening with all the people complaining about being tired of waiting xD

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
why the hurry? Give microsoft some time may be they are working hard on it and we dont want to force them to release a buggy preview . Be patient :wink:

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
why the hurry? Give microsoft some time may be they are working hard on it and we dont want to force them to release a buggy preview . Be patient :wink:

Microsoft said that the 'fast' option would have more updates than the 'slow' option, yet they aren't providing what they have said they would in the first place, people are being patient but when Microsoft doesn't live up to their promises people tend to become ticked off, the PC has already had 3 new builds recently in a month! It's not called a 'preview' for no reason, there are going to be bugs big or little and people know that already but when Microsoft says they are working on bugs as they come up they are just contradicting themselves -.-;

fpostrow

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

How did you find out? I don't see you quoting any reliable sources so I think you're totally full of carp. Prove me wrong. Having said that I heard it's coming next Tuesday, update Tuesday and 4/14/15 which adds up to 33. Think about it....

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Since the following update after wp8.1.1 is pretty much nothing to expect (8.2 won't arrive to every wp8 devices), I do hope they can speed up on wp10 or keep to make wp8 more complete or better polished. I'm tired to switch my phone's region to US/china to get my quiet hour function working just because this linked to cotana and it's not being applied to many places of the world yet (which gives suck bing search results according to my set region instead of my actual location and destroyed my app list)....And it's annoying to found that wp marketplace has poor app version aligment across different regions. I found two HERE Drive+ (same version) but recon as different apps in US/china marketplace (they have different icon design) and two MOPTT (different version, app for Bulletin Board System) in US/Taiwan marketplace which I can installed all of them, the platfrom just failed to tell it's the same app nor to keep them (by asking the author?) in same version. The sound volume scales down from 30 to 10 when you using skype is just another thing makes me feel uncomfortable. Not to mention the poor cross-app-linkage that when I receive message in Facebook app the system tells me to download facebook messenger and it asked me to log in again while I have my facebook app logged in already.....

I really like some features of wp platfrom but these small things just make the UX a bit bumpy....I don't care all the reasons they have which slowing wp10 down, there just not enough effort being delivered to user-end.

You use BBS? :evil:

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft said that the 'fast' option would have more updates than the 'slow' option, yet they aren't providing what they have said they would in the first place, people are being patient but when Microsoft doesn't live up to their promises people tend to become ticked off, the PC has already had 3 new builds recently in a month! It's not called a 'preview' for no reason, there are going to be bugs big or little and people know that already but when Microsoft says they are working on bugs as they come up they are just contradicting themselves -.-;

Two different versions of Windows here. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro