I have the Technical Preview and noticed the wallpaper is still unlike on WP8.1 where we have the sliding (polaxus or whatever they call it) someone please tell me we are not gonna loose this with Windows Phone 10
    04-07-2015 11:39 AM
    Don't know for sure.

I believe we'll be swimming in options when its done though.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-07-2015 01:44 PM
    I'm cool with options as long as it is one. I haven't even seen a hint of it though. I think its nice. No other OS has it.
    04-07-2015 06:10 PM
    I want a landscape wallpaper with vertical livetile background wallpaper lol :D I can already see the creative ideas. Anyways, wish we also had something on the left side of the start screen so the wallpaper would fit perfectly. Plus the landscape wallpaper should be there when Multitasking. Don't know how that wasn't figured out yet .. Yeah yeah yeah βœ…πŸ†’πŸ”Ÿ
    04-07-2015 06:13 PM
    No we are not gonna lose transparent tiles, nor the PARALLAX (that's the word you're looking for) effect.
    Currently in the W10 Preview for Phones, only the new background is awailable, but we will probably have both options in a future build.
    It is confirmed that we'll have both options when W10 hits RTM. Unless they change their mind and eat their words, but it seems less likely.
    createdforsuccess likes this.
    04-07-2015 06:25 PM
    Microsoft has already confirmed the WP8.1 style background will return in a future build. We've also been shown a supposed screenshot of three background options --- transparent / semi-transparent / parallax.
    04-08-2015 12:22 PM
    Cool that is great news. I like these little things that set WP apart from the rest. We take a lot of slack on missing apps but as long as we have the major ones with better is functionality and features thats more important to me.
    04-10-2015 08:22 AM
    I want a landscape wallpaper with vertical livetile background wallpaper lol :D I can already see the creative ideas. Anyways, wish we also had something on the left side of the start screen so the wallpaper would fit perfectly. Plus the landscape wallpaper should be there when Multitasking. Don't know how that wasn't figured out yet .. Yeah yeah yeah βœ…πŸ†’πŸ”Ÿ
    I would like to see something to the left as well. Also I hope they keep that "App Corner" feature.
    04-10-2015 08:24 AM