I purchased the lumia last month.. M wondering when it'll get the windows 10 upgrade??
    04-07-2015 11:44 AM
    Welcome to Windows Central! We have a lot of information in these forums, and the home page. Search around! As for your inquiry, sadly, there's no eta on any model of Windows Phone, yet. In case your asking about the Windows Insider program, then your phone will be part of the next release, which should be in a week or two (my guess, sadly).

Keep a look out in the next couple of months, Microsoft should be announcing all that information in the summer, so stay tuned!
    Welcome to Windows Central! We have a lot of information in these forums, and the home page. Search around! As for your inquiry, sadly, there's no eta on any model of Windows Phone, yet. In case your asking about the Windows Insider program, then your phone will be part of the next release, which should be in a week or two (my guess, sadly).

Keep a look out in the next couple of months, Microsoft should be announcing all that information in the summer, so stay tuned!
    04-07-2015 12:10 PM