So what happened on the big day?

Michael Dontigney

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE
I re-installed it... and NOW the maps is working, everything is working much better as well... I probably should have just done a hard reset.. but I just assumed it was buggy and that's why maps wasn't working. I'm liking it... Was one of the first to get it running on a 1520 this morning (early afternoon) right after it went live, had problems.. reset back to 8.1.. but was determined to try it again... Boom... back up!

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE
I re-installed it... and NOW the maps is working, everything is working much better as well... I probably should have just done a hard reset.. but I just assumed it was buggy and that's why maps wasn't working. I'm liking it... Was one of the first to get it running on a 1520 this morning (early afternoon) right after it went live, had problems.. reset back to 8.1.. but was determined to try it again... Boom... back up!

Hard reset is always way to go..any minor snafu..straight to hard reset! Most of this is user error and cheap SD cards

Omaga_62

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Seems not to be the big day today either, can't get it at all? i have choose insider fast/slow at least 10 times, and accepted that and the device reboots and nothing happends? My device in L1520 937 version

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Seems not to be the big day today either, can't get it at all? i have choose insider fast/slow at least 10 times, and accepted that and the device reboots and nothing happends? My device in L1520 937 version

Try this unistall the windows insider app and reboot the device....After rebooting install the windows insider and then opt for insider fast which again reboots the device..Now got to phone update in the settings and you will the see the Windows update...
if it says no updates try again coz doing this i got the update on Lumia 925 :)

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok, as far as SIM problem.... what happened with me is that the screen with the keys for inserting the sim number goes dim and doesn't appear to be working.. but it does... if you press the keys and then enter, you won't see anything on the screen, but pressing enter will activate the network... took me a while to figure it out, blocked the sim, had to find the puk number... not fun :( at least it seems to be working , for now.
Another problem though, camera is not working. Takes pics normally, but you cant see anything on the screen

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
My os version is 10.0.12534.56
What are yours?
I dont know if this is the latest version or the 10051 Windows Central is talking about.

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
thanks for your help, its working now. and by the way, those who are experiencing extreme lag , you have no choice but to hard reset. it fix the lag in my phone, although not as smooth as 8.1 , but its usable now

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
anyone else having the problem with the camera not working properly???? it takes pics, but it doesn't show anything on the screen... actually the view is bunched up way to the side in 3 different windows ...
.. on another note, no office... damn, I really need onenote!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss