Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM

Those Who Dont Know How To Install The Windows 10 for Phone
Please Use this Link

How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

[h=2][FONT=WOL_Bold]Here are some known issues[/FONT][/h][FONT=WOL_Reg]This is preproduction software going out to the Fast ring – so you should expect to see some bugs. The list below are some of the ones that we thought you should know about up front, and it’s worth reading carefully. We’re working to fix all of these in future builds.[/FONT]

• There might be situations in which auto-upload of your Camera Roll to OneDrive may not be working. Please be sure to back up your photos especially if you need to use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool to go back to Windows Phone 8.1.
  • The Office Hub has been removed from this build. You won’t be able to open Word, Excel, PowerPoint or OneNote files in this build. Preview versions of the universal Office apps will be available in the coming weeks.
  • All Bluetooth-based interactions with Cortana are not working in this build because we’re reworking how Cortana interacts with Bluetooth. This includes dictating and reading text messages, initiating searches and chit-chat, and all system-level control (such as playing music, launching applications, or navigating settings.
  • After upgrade, some apps that have been installed onto a SD memory card will fail to launch. To fix this, uninstall and reinstall the apps.
  • About 1% of the time, incoming phone calls may not play a ringing sound.
  • Call + SMS filtering will not work after upgrade.
  • For people upgrading their phone from Build 9941, there is a bug in which your phone’s MMS settings will be lost after upgrade. The new Messaging app doesn’t yet have the ability to re-enter these settings. You will need to use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool to go back to Windows Phone 8.1 and then upgrade to this build to get MMS working again.
  • Also for people upgrading their phone from Build 9941, the tiles on your Start screen for the Camera and Photos apps may be missing or corrupt. You will have to unpin any corrupt tiles and re-pin the apps to your Start screen.
  • On some phones, due to a scaling bug the dismiss button won’t be visible when an alarm is triggered. To stop your phone from “alarming “just touch the arrow and swipe up on the notification and off the screen to end the alarm.
  • On phones with 512MB of memory, apps can randomly crash due to an issue with memory management.
  • Flight mode cannot be enabled.
  • Data connections can’t be disabled.
  • You may need to re-pin the Phone app after upgrade.
  • The Insider Hub is now included on Phone but may fail to launch on some phones.
[FONT=WOL_Reg]I’m very excited to get this build out to all of the eager Windows Insiders who have been waiting since our first preview build to try Windows 10 on their devices. We are still very much in the thick of development and this build still has some rough edges, but there is also a lot to be excited about here as well.[/FONT]

zeboulon

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
When I run the Windows Insider app it complains about wrong system time or connection issues...
But all other apps can access the internet and the system time is 100% correct.
Anyone has a clue?

Deepak Sharma22

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
There seems to be some server issue for all users. People are reporting that issue has been fixed but I still can't see the build. However, I am not seeing the server error anymore.

maflynn

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
There seems to be some server issue for all users. People are reporting that issue has been fixed but I still can't see the build. However, I am not seeing the server error anymore.

That might explain my issue, I check around 1:30 (I was on 8.1), and it only had 14219, which I applied thinking that I needed to be on that to get the newer build - I now see that its up to date, i.e., no newer build showing up

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Today most of the lumia smartphones will get the Windows 10 Phones update
except lumia icon and lumia 930
which brings bunch of features nd improvements
so i have made this thread to share thoughts on the same as well as
if u r facing some problem u can ask it here

To be Specific these are the devices which will get this update

Lumia 1020
Lumia 1320
Lumia 1520
Lumia 520
Lumia 525
Lumia 526
Lumia 530
Lumia 530 Dual Sim
Lumia 535
Lumia 620
Lumia 625
Lumia 630
Lumia 630 Dual Sim
Lumia 635
Lumia 636
Lumia 638
Lumia 640
Lumia 720
Lumia 730
Lumia 730 Dual SIM
Lumia 735
Lumia 810
Lumia 820
Lumia 822
Lumia 830
Lumia 920
Lumia 925
Lumia 928
Microsoft Lumia 430
Microsoft Lumia 435
Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual SIM DTV
Microsoft Lumia 532
Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM

Those Who Dont Know How To Install The Windows 10 for Phone
Please Use this Link

How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

Is there a way to switch between fast and slow ring?

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah there is some server side error going on bcoz of which provisioning records cant be updated

And the bad news is it will going to 2 more hrs to be resolved

Last edited:

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to switch between fast and slow ring?
Yes u can do it through windows insider app but not right now bcoz of the error
If you are already in fast ring before this update and using 9441 build keep trying may be u will get the build soon !!

Jozef jurcisin

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 810 install went well!
Phone no longer is able to recognize my SIM card. I removed put back restarted phone several times no luck so far.

Last edited:

Saxithon

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I am also sitting here and waiting for the "Connection error" thing to solve but i think the servers are just getting spammed by every lumia user because of that long awaited W10 TP

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Same here on 1520: after entering the PIN to unlock the SIM the phone freezes immediately. I am only able to access the phone when the sim card is removed. Well done M$! :devil:

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
same here after entering sim card pin phone freeze! lumia 625

I've installed second wp10 update!
Pretty poor what MS released here. While we agree to the experimental status of the preview it is totally unacceptable what is going on here. I wonder what's on their mind to release somethign like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb