Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehy

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
i installed this on my L520. I thought there were new tile sizes or does it depend on type of phone?,coz there's no difference.Also the start button is not working at all.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
REALLY??? you are the first one who said this. are you really sure???

Yes really but i probably understand beta programs more than most here... only real flaw is Tweetium crashing still, and the alarm issue that I resolved. Other than that this build is a solid as last one with a bit of patience. Remember it usually is user error or poor SD card choice again user error.

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My impressions on Lumia 720
-No Project Spartan.
-Outlook Mail and Calendar apps won't open.
-Insider Hub won't open.
-Quite sluggish, not ideal for your primary device.
-Animations tend to stutter and I have already gotten 2 complete device freezes that required a soft reset.

Any idea for solutions? A hard reset to solve the problem of missing apps?
Thanks for confirming all of the above. I am experiencing the same. Did you do a clean install or an upgrade?

AaronGraham

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I done an upgrade install. I have since done a hard reset. All seems to be fixed except for the fact that Spartan is very unstable and performance is still poor.

This is to be expect though. It is beta software. Perhaps also try a hard reset to see if it fixes any of your issues?

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
IMPORTANT...all issues and suggestions should be reported to Microsoft.

Here's easiest way:

Power + Volume down will take a screenshot of screen you are on and get you into feedback app
Hit + then pick category and state what the feedback is and send this will send your feedback and a screenshot
Hit back arrow after thank you and do that for every issue and suggestion you have. It will help to shape the final product and part of your responsibility
for downloading this pre-release software.

Also people stay away from the tool that rolls you back to 8.1 its buggy. Should be last resort not go to repair tool.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
when i try to login into forums from windows central app on W10 tp
i clicked on input field to enter credentials
but as soon as keyboard pops up
screen goes black and i cant do anything
same with other apps

like metweets & bookmyshow
anyone else facing such issue

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes really but i probably understand beta programs more than most here... only real flaw is Tweetium crashing still, and the alarm issue that I resolved. Other than that this build is a solid as last one with a bit of patience. Remember it usually is user error or poor SD card choice again user error.

Not sure I can agree with this. I had 8, make that 9 now, hard resets today after installing this morning. The build seems very unstable. I may have to roll back after some experimenting.

I've learned what not to click on by now. However, it's beta and I'm just reporting the feedback to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss