Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
The outlook app is the new place to add accounts if your Microsoft account is there maybe it needs some time to synch if that isn't the case send the feedback to Microsoft :)

I tried to sign in directly from the app but it didn't signed me up... Have alrdy sent the feedback. My contacts are also gone... How to bring them back

Akhil Ashok1

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
sir,
how can i switch off mobile data connection on wp10 preview??
i also tried acces point option , when i try this it shows a black screen...and how can i edit it..... from LUMIA520..

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
This fast battery drain is due to Data being ON. No way to turn Data off though.
A workaround for data always on bug: Create a new APN with all wrong details and set it as deafult..now your device cant connect to the net even if it wants to...as there are incorrect APN. Later when you really need the net...select the original APN as default one..!

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why but my phone doesn't have project Spartan! All the other apps are there. But no project Spartan....i have Lumia 525 anyone with solution?

Rajneesh105

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,
I Installed windows 10 on my Lumia 1320. My phone was restarting every 10-20 minutes. I planned to roll back to windows 8.1 with windows phone recovery tool. After recovery my phone is not starting anymore. I tried hard and soft reset button combinations but failed. Please help me out on this issue.

did u find any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss