Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
friends my wp 10 had no problems till yesterday when the PHOTOS app stopped opening n kept crashing. Wenever I open the Photos it opens for 2 secs n then booom... comes back to homescreen. I can see my pics from file explorer but im unable to change my background bcz even from settings>personalisation>background>photos app opens n closes within 2 seconds. any workaround??

romanos daskalinas

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
And how many of the 4-5 actually download?
I tried to download the US but it was on queue "mode" for too long so I tried to download the UK too and now I got both language on queue mode.There are 5 more languages:Chinese,Spanish.Italian,German and French but obviously I wont try anything more :p ...i guess Cortana wont talk to me for...ever??? 😢

Last edited:

imLou

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My phone is not detecting in windowsphone.com after installing windows 10. So I am not able to view my purchase history..

Am the only one?

I've the same issue with my Lumia 830 since i bought it with Windows 8.1 and until now i dont know how fix the issue. It's ridiculous becuz we dont have the marketplace linked between our devices, and 'find my phone' feature.

- anyone knows how to fix?

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
General question.. My power button is broken.. Is there an app to take screenshots? I am not able to report issues with screenshots to microsoft. "Windows Feedback" app in not opening in my windows 10.

romanos daskalinas

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
General question.. My power button is broken.. Is there an app to take screenshots? I am not able to report issues with screenshots to microsoft. "Windows Feedback" app in not opening in my windows 10.
Every application for the camera...i never use the power button to take screens.Download the camera360 for example

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Another question. I accidentally uninstalled "Insiders hub" from my windows 10 mobiles. I am not able to find it in store. Is there a way to reinstall it?

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
How will camera 360 take screenshots? I do not see an option.. Any help?

I think he got confused, as of now there is no app other than the feedback that can take screenshots. Because for screenshot, you would have to be outside the app to take screenshots, need OS level integration which I don't think any app has.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
friends my wp 10 had no problems till yesterday when the PHOTOS app stopped opening n kept crashing. Wenever I open the Photos it opens for 2 secs n then booom... comes back to homescreen. I can see my pics from file explorer but im unable to change my background bcz even from settings>personalisation>background>photos app opens n closes within 2 seconds. any workaround??

Mine also. What I do is just open the Photos app without doing anything. After a while, I can tap a photo or scroll thru the app.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Another question. I accidentally uninstalled "Insiders hub" from my windows 10 mobiles. I am not able to find it in store. Is there a way to reinstall it?

You don't need insider hub. Use "Windows Feedback" app instead. Scroll down on your app list and you will find it under "W".

Edit : Just saw in the previous post that the "Windows Feedback" app is also not working for you.

That's the reason I have posted the tutorial below for anyone who is installing Windows Phone 10. Before you install Windows Phone 10, you need to hard reset your device and set it up as a new phone. Then everything installs perfectly.

Here is the tutorial thread : Guide to install windows phone 10

Last edited:

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
My phone is not detecting in windowsphone.com after installing windows 10. So I am not able to view my purchase history..

Am the only one?

For those of you who are having this issue, you don't need to go to windowsphone.com. You can open the store app on your phone and then select "My Apps" from the menu. All the apps that you downloaded are listed there. Below is the screenshot.
wp_ss_20150415_0001.png
wp_ss_20150415_0002.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99