Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumiadeb

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Please help How i update my phone though mobile date.i have no wifi

1.Windows phones are not allowed to download any file above 100 mb by using mobile data.For that you need Wi-Fi
2. To download any file above 100 mb, you can put your sim in another phone,then switch on the hotspot or internet sharing function in that phone. Then switch on the Wi-Fi in the phone which you want to update and connect to that hotspot.In this way you can download file of any size.But your connection should be 3G.Use this trick.if you have any more question,feel free to ask again.

GusterBuster

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Is windows ver 10.0.12534.59 the same as build 10052? I kept checking for the updates if I'll be able to get build 10052 but it kept saying my phone is up to date. If try to to select the fast ring in Insider app, instead of rebooting, the app just closes.

Last edited:

Abhinaba Maitra

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
the xbox one smartglass and smartglass beta app are both not working on my lumia 820 after isntalling the tech preview .. need help .. anyone esle facing the same issue ?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
It should be a user setting in my eyes. Defaulted with the 100MB limit.
Two problems:
1) The last thing Windows Phone needs is more Settings for the user to adjust
2) If the user allows a "large" download over cellular and then there's another "large" download and the user gets a big cellular data bill, they will be shouting "Why Microsoft allow this?".
The failsafe option is to insist on Wi-Fi for large files. Anyone that wants the file can connect to Wi-Fi. Or not get the update. Simples.​

lumiadeb

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Is windows ver 10.0.12534.59 the same as build 10052? I kept checking for the updates if I'll be able to get build 10052 but it kept saying my phone is up to date. If try to to select the fast ring in Insider app, instead of rebooting, the app just closes.

I have received the same build. It is 12534. Don't know if its the latest. But 12534 surely is higher than 10052

h p

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi I hav problem with Mobile Internet connection not working on lumia 925 even on the latest WP10TP build system found :( Actually I need it. When I'm trying to recover the phone it wants to recover a previus build of the same WP10TP but its not a deal coz it's not working from the very 1st build that came out to it :(

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi I hav problem with Mobile Internet connection not working on lumia 925 even on the latest WP10TP build system found :( Actually I need it. When I'm trying to recover the phone it wants to recover a previus build of the same WP10TP but its not a deal coz it's not working from the very 1st build that came out to it :(

Hard reset fixed my mobile data (internet), so why not to try ... :)

mgvkp5

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 630 uc browser not entering into facebook ... When I fill all username password and click login again it shows the username password page

Martinspire

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
No matter what i do i just can't get it to work on my 930 properly. It will just keep loading the startmenu. As soon as i got my apps, settings and accounts in order, it won't load anything anymore. If i update it, reboot it or hard-reset it, it will come around once i have it running.

I'm currently trying a new fresh 8.1 build and update that with win10 to see if that fixes anything (so its a new download and new install again), but i have major doubts it will work. Guess i'll have to stick to 8.1 for some time :asleep: I can hardly say they've tested this, as this would be very easy to spot.

dennij

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I had the update come through last night on my Lumia 930. Was surprised at how big the live tiles had become but appreciate this is not the final build. However, I have noticed that I can no longer check for updates so wonder if this will affect getting further updates as they are pushed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss