Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Any Whatsapp Betatester here? Im still on wp8 because I cant access the camera through Whatsapp. I read WhatsApp made optimizations in the Beta for w10m, can anyone confirm with the latest preview this is fixed and I can access the Camera thorugh Whatsapp?

JimRamse

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
As of the new update I received today I don't get the Simcode screen anymore. Is there a way to manually do this? Thanks.

EDIT: Removed pincode for now, would still like to see this resolved.

Got the same problem (one among many) Will try to go back to WP 8.1 and upgrade directly to 10536 and see if that helps after work....

Edit:
Rolling it back to WP 8.1 and upgrade directly to 10536 fixed a lot of problems. Only problem now is Store. Having problem downloading apps.....

Last edited:

Kumar9

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I am using Lumia 630 Dual sim and I updated my lumia to build 10536 an hour ago and it says no internet access with proxy server settings.. And Store app is taking lot of time to open.. few apps crashing when opened.. any help??

I3unny

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I am using Lumia 630 Dual sim and I updated my lumia to build 10536 an hour ago and it says no internet access with proxy server settings.. And Store app is taking lot of time to open.. few apps crashing when opened.. any help??

Had those problems also.. Reverting back fixed all the issues :p

Sidabras

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I've a nagging issue with Build 10512 on Lumia 730.

There were some apps that would repeatedly update. I mean, the same version would just keep installing again and again and again.

As a result, I think I've lost a lot of internal storage space and now build 10536 won't install. Here's a screenshot of my storage.

System - 6.32GB
Apps - 1.09GB
EMail - 253MB
Maps - 291MB

Yet, somehow, the used space shows only as 6.54GB. When it should be well over 7GB. (Which I don't think is possible with a phone with 8GB internal storage)

How do I free up some space to install the new build? I am considering a hard reset. Although, re-installing every app considering the state of the Windows Store gives me nightmares. :(

I have the same problem, any news on how to fix that?

drixt

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just today my HTC 8x have received update to WP10. Waited a while for this, so I've quickly started installation process. Though, after installation have been completed, what I thought was the last reboot of the phone has turned out to be an infite loop of restarts :-o

I've read couple topics on that and it seems the only solution for this is ... the factory reset.

Isn't there a way to avoid that?

Thanks!

Andriy Muzyka

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem, any news on how to fix that?

First i made backup of my data, and then - hard reset. After reset i skipped step with ms account and went to store to download windows insider app. 3.68Gb of free space were available. installed 10514 and 10536. Then reboot, and next hard reset. And then the same steps with 10536.1004. After this, reset - sign up with ms account, restore data from back up...

Hellcat707

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
File manager and bing search option are not working even when I press the capacitive search button. Have already hard reset my phone 3 times. Is there any way getting these OEM apps back ?

Praveen M Somani

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
hello, i was updating my L925 to insider preview, now problem is my phone is not even starting (booting), what i have seen is downloading, and preparing to install at 60% last night at around 1.00 AM. when i wake up this morning it was not starting. what to do. please help.:straight::unhappy:

Last edited:

nelsonlobo

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I have a problem while updating my phone to windows 10 fast ring it gets downloaded till 53% and the give me and error saying my WiFi is disconnected whereas my WiFi is connected. I have tried a lot of time but all in vain ( error says there is problem with the server or WiFi disconnected). Please help me.

I had updated my phone to windows 10, but rolled back to 8.1 to update it to build 10572 Lumia 830 (As per the YouTube video by WP central)

However when I did it, it started the above errors and problems. Now I am stuck with 8.1 as the slow ring for windows 10 is very annoying and causes lots of problem while downloading any app or games.

Thank you in advance for your help. Awaiting your response

Regards

Nelson Lobo

Pheonix9

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I upgraded mu Lumia 640 LTE single sim (AT&T) to win 10 2 days back, now facing a peculiar problem.
Not able to view or add new contacts, when try to save contact from incoming list it just open and then close by itself. I have imported some contacts using data transfer , when a incoming call comes it picks up the contact details from the contacts (hidden) and displays on the screen.

Anybody has faced this problem?
Any idea how i can resolve this issue.
:unhappysweat:

ShaunKL

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Installed Win 10 build 10586.11 on a T-Mobile Lumia 925, Cortana was missing and everything was unstable so I did a master reset. Everything seemed good until I started getting an access point error. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
V9ohBEKl.png

Marvin Dayut

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
i have a seriously urgent situation, i had the insider slow 10.10166 build then got the notification for 10.10586, i tried downloading which failed at 0% for days, so i hard reset my phone and it completely jams to turn on, it will show installation and crush. help me out, i dont want to give up on windows please!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
i have a seriously urgent situation, i had the insider slow 10.10166 build then got the notification for 10.10586, i tried downloading which failed at 0% for days, so i hard reset my phone and it completely jams to turn on, it will show installation and crush. help me out, i dont want to give up on windows please!

Windows device recovery back to 8.1 then straight to the Insider and update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea