Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeniylabunskiy

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Here is the story of my problem. On Win 10 Mobile version 10586.29, I've made the latest FB installation and activated sync of contacts. Everything went well, but after finishing of sync phone started to restart every time I've accessed People Hub. So I've decided to clean it and start from scratch.

Using "About" menu I've made a hard reset and now have a clean install. Now I have next problem: Data connection over 3G/Edge doesnt work. Basically, I can enable/disable it, but it doesnt transmit anything.
Maybe someone has same issue? What I've tried:
- On/off Fly Mode
- Reset device, hard and soft
- Change country, lang, region

Anything else? Before reset everything worked fine.
My Device is Lumia 640 Dual Sim, only one sim used. Win 10 Mobile 10586.29, Insider Fast.

Thank you!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Here is the story of my problem. On Win 10 Mobile version 10586.29, I've made the latest FB installation and activated sync of contacts. Everything went well, but after finishing of sync phone started to restart every time I've accessed People Hub. So I've decided to clean it and start from scratch.

Using "About" menu I've made a hard reset and now have a clean install. Now I have next problem: Data connection over 3G/Edge doesnt work. Basically, I can enable/disable it, but it doesnt transmit anything.
Maybe someone has same issue? What I've tried:
- On/off Fly Mode
- Reset device, hard and soft
- Change country, lang, region

Anything else? Before reset everything worked fine.
My Device is Lumia 640 Dual Sim, only one sim used. Win 10 Mobile 10586.29, Insider Fast.

Thank you!

Sometimes hard reset wipe out APN settings (as mine). Call your carrier / check their webpage for correct internet apn settings

evgeniylabunskiy

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes, that was helpful. Thank you! The problem was in resetting APN settings.

Other question: I have now a continuing looping reboot of the phone, every 10 minutes or so. Maybe someone had same problem on latest build?

Additional info: now Glance Screen and Motion data is not accessable from menu of phone. I will remove them and see if these apps cause problems

Also phone works too slow, looks like a lot of tasks is going in background...

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes, that was helpful. Thank you! The problem was in resetting APN settings.

Other question: I have now a continuing looping reboot of the phone, every 10 minutes or so. Maybe someone had same problem on latest build?

Additional info: now Glance Screen and Motion data is not accessable from menu of phone. I will remove them and see if these apps cause problems

Also phone works too slow, looks like a lot of tasks is going in background...

Uncheck all your uneeded apps in Background apps settings, it seems a file corruption in one of that.
Maybe you resolve all the two iussues.
Elsewhere the only cure is hard restore, and at the end checkin all the backgrounds app (the worst cpu background eating: skype, groove, facebook; the worst batt eating: the last version of whatsapp, skype)

kousikgoon

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
My lumia 535 windows 10. Os Build: 10.0.10586.36.. Insider Slow
Full Screen Game Not Working...Asphalt 8,Brothers in Arms 3 & More..Game Touching Problem..How To Solved..

Muhammad Moiz

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded mu Lumia 640 LTE single sim (AT&T) to win 10 2 days back, now facing a peculiar problem.
Not able to view or add new contacts, when try to save contact from incoming list it just open and then close by itself. I have imported some contacts using data transfer , when a incoming call comes it picks up the contact details from the contacts (hidden) and displays on the screen.

Anybody has faced this problem?
Any idea how i can resolve this issue.
:unhappysweat:

I am facing the same issue.. Did u fix that issue ?

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the latest build my 1520 cannot connect to pc no glance screen and no motion data they're not working anyone having same issue

Plug phone in then delete all references to it in Device manager (computer), then restart computer and plug phone in, the computer should re-install drivers for the phone

TeemuX IV

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Everytime I open whatsapp it takes few second to act properly and all of a sudden it freezes. I can browse messages but cant write ir download any pictures or videos.

Lumia 640 xl

JelenaO

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
The update went well, but I have one major problem:
When I turned my phone on and put in the SIM card pin I got to the lockscreen and tried to slide up to input my 4 digit password. When I did that there was only an 'Enter PIN' text but no numbers to type in. What do I do? Does anyone have a solution?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The update went well, but I have one major problem:
When I turned my phone on and put in the SIM card pin I got to the lockscreen and tried to slide up to input my 4 digit password. When I did that there was only an 'Enter PIN' text but no numbers to type in. What do I do? Does anyone have a solution?

Try a soft reset (hold vold down + power 15 secs)

ram dhuri

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Today most of the lumia smartphones will get the Windows 10 Phones update
except lumia icon and lumia 930
which brings bunch of features nd improvements
so i have made this thread to share thoughts on the same as well as
if u r facing some problem u can ask it here

To be Specific these are the devices which will get this update

Lumia 1020
Lumia 1320
Lumia 1520
Lumia 520
Lumia 525
Lumia 526
Lumia 530
Lumia 530 Dual Sim
Lumia 535
Lumia 620
Lumia 625
Lumia 630
Lumia 630 Dual Sim
Lumia 635
Lumia 636
Lumia 638
Lumia 640
Lumia 720
Lumia 730
Lumia 730 Dual SIM
Lumia 735
Lumia 810
Lumia 820
Lumia 822
Lumia 830
Lumia 920
Lumia 925
Lumia 928
Microsoft Lumia 430
Microsoft Lumia 435
Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual SIM DTV
Microsoft Lumia 532
Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM

Those Who Dont Know How To Install The Windows 10 for Phone
Please Use this Link

How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

Hiii.

Actually i have problem with share it,the windows latest update ws good.my share it having receiving problem.
Process is same for receiving any object connect via IOS or windows.

But while receiving any big file like any movie or etc. Receiving Starts well but after few MB downloaded it's get suddenly slower and after few minutes' it almost stuck receiving process. I did everything but same problem pursuing.

Plz help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo