1520 keeps rebooting during installing Windows 10!!

Yu Cheng

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I am pretty sure that I charged my 1520 last night to be ready for the big day. After the server issue was solved, I immediately tried installing the TP to my 1520. At first it seems alright, but when it rebooted itself to install the downloaded file, it keeps rebooting, showing low battery, spinning gears, NOKIA, and windows logo, just can't get through. In the mean time, the charging cable is attached, and I've checked that the cable works correctly (it charges my 930.)

I had similar issue when I upgraded to DP, and I waited a whole night and it went through. However, I don't know what I can do now, except reseting using the software repair tool. Are there anybody having the same problem like me when trying to install windows 10 TP? :eck: Darn, I was so excited about trying out Windows 10....

Cheers

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Try taking SD card out, if u have one inserted. Hold the power button and soft reset it. I'm downloading on my 1520 now and hope this doesn't happen to me.

Yu Cheng

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reply, good luck to your big boy. I just got my SD card out, now it had some progress. Let's hope it doesn't restart again....shoot...it did.... I even tried the Hard-reset with key combination, no use....just keeps showing me NOKIA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos