Has anyone gotten a 920 or 1020 on ATT to work?

Lotema

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
My 1020 was working but it crashed when trying to download a PDF file and when it restarted, it has since been unable to detect the SIM. :angry::angry:

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T 920 updated to W10 just fine. It's not active though, so I cannot report anything about recognizing the SIM card. Otherwise it seems to be working as it's supposed to be.

tosvus

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
1020 ATT: No Sim Detected. On the first soft reset (since it locks up when lockscreen goes on), it did show cell with 0 reception, since then, No Sim.

WsqH

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I updated my ATT 920 but I can't find Spartan and Outlook. Can't even find the old mail app. Whats wrong. Everything is slow and very buggy.

kareem09

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
on ATT 920 (unlocked) in fast ring. I have the same problem with no cellular service. phone app also crashes. phone doesn't resume when I turn off the lockscreen either.
The old mail clients aren't there. They are all in outlook mail and outlook calendar so jump to 'O' in the app list and have to pin them to start.

phone is largely unusable with black screens and no cellular service though. I'll keep an eye on this thread for sure before I recover to win8.1

kareem09

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
did a hard reset and the phone is very usable now compared to how it was.
before the phone was NOT* (edit) waking up. sim and cellular were off. all kinds of crashes and glitches. it was unusable basically: mainly cuz had to soft reset everytime the screen times out.

after hard reset I can now send and receive calls no problem (att L920phone but not att network). thanks for all the help.

Now I just have to wait a while since all my apps are now reinstalling. will report any further problems with sim/att/phone app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon