I downloaded the preview on my old Nokia Lumia 920 to see if I liked it and if it would be worth getting on my main Nokia Lumia 1020. I decided yes but it won't download. I got the windows insider app, Clicked preview build went though everything, even configured the device and rebooted. But when I went to check for a new update it says that device is up to date and there are no new updates.. Is this a know problem and is there a way I can fix it?
    04-11-2015 10:30 AM
    I downloaded the preview on my old Nokia Lumia 920 to see if I liked it and if it would be worth getting on my main Nokia Lumia 1020. I decided yes but it won't download. I got the windows insider app, Clicked preview build went though everything, even configured the device and rebooted. But when I went to check for a new update it says that device is up to date and there are no new updates.. Is this a know problem and is there a way I can fix it?
    you can install the update to as many devices you like. second, keep trying for update do a soft reset and retry, you will get it ;) good day
    you can install the update to as many devices you like. second, keep trying for update do a soft reset and retry, you will get it ;) good day
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2015 12:33 AM