How to turn OFF windows insider?

lexus232

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I am on WP 8.1 GDR2 preview any my phones keeps notifying me that there is a WP10 preview available for download. How turn these notifications and Windows Insider app off so it completely forgets about WP10 preview?
Thanks in advance, guys. :)

Backstory:
Yesterday I thought I will try out new WP10 preview but changed my mind when read that there will be no OneNote and Office in this build, which are crucial for my daily life. Therefore decided not to install wp10 preview.

lexus232

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled the Windows Insider app, unticked auto install (which actually wasn't set up in the first place), rebooted twice and it still offers me to install WP10 every time I boot up the phone and lists it as an available update in the "phone update" section. Thanks for help though, Fahmi Bassem.

With Preview for Devopers one could have just opt-out of preview and update notifications would have been gone, but how to do it with Windows Insider?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry Lexus I thought your phone didn't download the update, now, you've to postpone any modification + make sure to set the preferred installation time to when you're using the phone, so that it won't install it automatically

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett