[Lumia 925] After w10 update, Lumia doesnt respont

gogi93

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.

Few hours ago, I installed w10 on my lumia 925, but there was a quick error with sim entering, so I decided that I have to reinstall 8.1.
I downloaded Windowsphone recovery tool and connect lumia to computer but then after cca.10minuts the screen went black. Now it doesnt respond to nothing, not to hard reset(button down+power button), computer doesnt recognize the device, etc.

This is pretty f**** up, so I would really love to get some help.

THANKS!

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello all.

Few hours ago, I installed w10 on my lumia 925, but there was a quick error with sim entering, so I decided that I have to reinstall 8.1.
I downloaded Windowsphone recovery tool and connect lumia to computer but then after cca.10minuts the screen went black. Now it doesnt respond to nothing, not to hard reset(button down+power button), computer doesnt recognize the device, etc.

THANKS!
I think the battery is empty u should charge it cz after 10min I think the software isn't downloaded yet to reset the phone

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.

THANKS!

yes connect the phone to the charger and wait for a while. when the phone wakes up let it chrge to 50-60% and then begin your rollback process. ;) good day

agaskew

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Its not a battery or power problem. Its stuck in an unrecoverable state. The Lumia Recovery tool says the phone is not supported (but at least this means its detecting something via USB).. The newer Windows phone Recovery tool doesnt even detect it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077