do you expected more of windows phone 10 or is this effort enough

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
The entire windows phone 10 preview situation is a joke. We need to give a corporation the size of Microsoft our feedback on a pre alpha OS?
You don't need. No one needs to. However, some people who are interested can choose to.
They can't afford to have more than 4 guys working in a closet sized room part-time on Win Phone 10?
I reckon it's more than 4. And those teams want to do a good job. So allowing some users to be "inside" and give feedback might be a good thing.
Maybe they should have kept a couple extra people from the 18,000 they canned to push this thing a little bit. This is supposed to help MS get back in the game but so far they can't even find the stadium.
Two directly contradictory statements. Making any organisation leaner might be seen as some observers as a good way of "getting back in the game" (for which you have to assume they're "out of the game" - a viewpoint I'd dispute).

pericle

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Myself I was hoping that they would include interactive live tiles in Windows 10, that doesn't seem to be happening. Right now the concept is great but when it comes to practical use only very few of these tiles are actually useful.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Why do people never understand what a tech preview is? I've seen people complain about them breaking features, but isn't that expected of a tech preview? Isn't that one of the things that Microsoft specifically says will happen in the tech preview? Do you guys expect this preview release to be finished? Yet half of the new apps have an Alpha symbol at the top? This is only the second preview build, and it's the first for most of us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234